Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draw Frenzy reward disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Yes i can confirm it for my side that play style booster rewards in draw frenzy event are disappeared and they are not added to inventory.
    i have report this bug since last season. on 2 occasion. on the forum and the support.
    (and now this is the 3rd time happens to me!)
    no actions taken, no reward, no compensation..

the support response as if we're dumb and dont know how or where the boosters are and dont know it didnt added to your players and team.
    it's like the support (the one after i response to the support bot "no your auto answer didnt solve my issue") are totally clueless and never play top11..
    it's like nodeus outsourced the support to some small company that doesnt play top11 or have it installed on their devices!

and the answer they gave to you is like:-
    "hello good morning sir. you've problem with your PC? ok go to your computer, click on window button, go to shutdown and choose restart your computer and your problem will be solved!"
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-25-2022 at 07:21 AM.

I got 8 playstyle boosters today from draw frenzy event, I claimed it but then my inventory still showing 0 balance.

How can nordeus not fix the bugs since last season? Even there is no compensation from them. 8 playstyle booster is worth much if you purchase it.
    Cmoooon man

you know what's disappointing bout this.
    this game have like millions of downloads so probably millions of user/players.
    yet on the forum the report bout bugs only reach double digit.
    this's why nodeus dont care bout this ground breaking bug!

imagine you host a contest/competition in your local place and when some1 won lucky draw or something you didnt reward the winner and just brush it off as just.

"hey i already send u the gift, u didnt get it? that's too bad!
    anyway you should check your mailbox, maybe that's the issue or problem because there's nothing wrong or problem from our side!"

yeah that's how nodeus treat us in this issue atm
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-25-2022 at 10:28 AM.

Addicted
    I recognized that it's been fixed and the claimed rewards are added to inventory this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I recognized that it's been fixed and the claimed rewards are added to inventory this morning.
    wtf? mine didnt fixed. i still owed 10playstle boosters!
    they only give me 5tokens. which is laughable because in order to re-enter frenzy again need 20tokens. also the hotshot, buying 2balls require 30token (the minimum) so to compensate me 5tokens. the guy who probably report this bug 1st so nodeus wouldnt screw up other players and users gaming experience is laughable.
    nextime listen and response properly to my report(and others too) because we didnt lie just to get pity or compensation or something. this $hit is happening!
    and imagine it happens for 2 months when they can easily listen to us, take out the boosters from frenzy, fix the bug and enter it as reward again when they fix it. also do compensate those who're affected (we still havent)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-26-2022 at 03:10 PM.

The issue was being fixed?

I tried again yesterday after getting free draw frenzy, I claimed all rewards except Playstyle Booster, then I picked 'Claim Later' because I want to record my mobile screen using video recorder app.
    Then magic happened, once I claimed it, that booster was added to my inventory. I don't know whether they are fixing it, or you should use 'claim later' to avoid your PB lost

Quote Originally Posted by nurahman11 View Post
    I tried again yesterday after getting free draw frenzy, I claimed all rewards except Playstyle Booster, then I picked 'Claim Later' because I want to record my mobile screen using video recorder app.
    Then magic happened, once I claimed it, that booster was added to my inventory. I don't know whether they are fixing it, or you should use 'claim later' to avoid your PB lost
    my issue is the past frenzy. now i get redcard on turn2 so no way im gonna waste tokens for something i have won back then days and months ago.
    they say solve, give compensation yet.. i have receive nothing. if there's compensation it's regarding another bug, the asso bug weeks ago

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12