Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draw Frenzy reward disappeared

Draw Frenzy reward disappeared

I got Playstyle boosters from Draw Frenzy, but when I claimed it, it didn’t add to my inventory, just disappeared. How I can seek help from Nordeus?

same thing happens to me. not the booster. but the levelup. i get 4levelup. i'm sure i click claim but the reward gone and no levelup on my team so i cant master my playstyles! fix this ASAP or give me back my tokens (almost 500tokens)

Hi, my friend from association have same problem. He didn't get the boosters which he won and should have added him, even though he clicked "Pick up and leave". His ID is: 100003665906464, thanks on advance for help.

oh my god it's the last day and the bug still happens again.
    if you mongrels from nodeus dont believe us, why dont you use your dummy account..put tons of tokens in it and play that frenzy.
    and try to get playstyles levelup. as soon as you get it claim and exit.
    and at the reward tab you claim it and check on your players and hotshot section. the levelup didnt add up.
    so what now? will you give us back our hundreds of tokens or just ignore it and pretend it didnt happen!?

Also ID's: 100001740590458, 100004396129461, -8645941251515534249, do its higher problem, i Hope no one will have this

pretty sure it's bug and it happens to everyone. still weird nodeus didnt response to this crappy issue.
    need to reimburse our tokens back. and what's up with cash as rewards in frenzy? take that crap outta reward out of 4options. nobody wants cash in top11

I have the same issue and Nordeus is not responding via contact support option in the app, very annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing i hate the most when i report this to support the reply as if it was our error & mistake we didnt get these boosters when in matter of fact it's clearly top11 nodeus mistake not the players & users mistake!
    And the response as if we didnt claim or we do claim but report it because we forgot that we have use the boosters..fukoff!
    I use booster i get 2 from the task. And i level my player playstyles because frenzy also reward PSpoints and there're task that need us to use points in order to get task points. WTF?
    Give me back my 500tokens!

Draw Frenzy reward disappeared-bugfukdeus.jpg

Draw Frenzy reward disappeared-bugfukdeus2.jpg

yo nordeus..the bug regarding playstyle booster levelup won in frenzy didnt get into our player team and squad is still live and kicking! it's still happening on currently live frenzy too.
    now i even record video since you guys dont believe whatever screenshot i gave you guys.
    now i have lost 10 playstyle booster levelup. will you give me now? do you need my manager ID?

Addicted
    Yes i can confirm it for my side that play style booster rewards in draw frenzy event are disappeared and they are not added to inventory.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast