Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Last Season's Friendly Championship is stuck

Rookie

Last Season's Friendly Championship is stuck

I still have this championship on my top bar because 2 results are not showing (I think) - I'm unable to claim my rewards either. Not that I particularly need 2 shirts and sn emblem but I'm getting fed up of looking at it now. I have screenshots but can't see option to include

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Manager,

Thanks for reporting this. We are aware of the issue and are looking into it. As soon as we have an update I'll share here. Appreciate the patience while we address this.

Best,
    Taliyah25

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi again, we have released a fix for this issue. Managers who are eligible for the Friendly Championship reward should be able to see the Claim button next to the reward and acquire it.

Thanks again for your patience,
    Taliyah25

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Strong View Post
    I still have this championship on my top bar because 2 results are not showing (I think) - I'm unable to claim my rewards either. Not that I particularly need 2 shirts and sn emblem but I'm getting fed up of looking at it now. I have screenshots but can't see option to include
    What are the benefits of this event?
    It is useless

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Hi admins i have similar problem. My game result was not registered on FC table. So what i supposed to do?
    Last Season's Friendly Championship is stuck-addtext_12-31-10.59.28.jpg
    Last Season's Friendly Championship is stuck-addtext_12-31-11.00.13.jpg

What’s going on with the game today??
    I didn’t have a chance to enter two games in Association and now I didn’t have possibility to enter League match!
    In all 3 matches it was draw.

Guys , it’s not serious!
    I’m fighting for the 1st place in League!!!!!
    It was super important match today to be present. And now it’s draw cause of some bug in game engine!
    It’s super dissapointing!

Sorry for my French, but I’m playing like 10 previous seasons with “mutant” competitors who has 150-160% strength.
    This was first season with normal teams, not mutants.
    And now cause of some bug in system I can’t finish my season at 1st place!!!

It’s not serious from your side, sorry.
    It’s a fact.
    It’s the last day of this month League. I was building a team properly, INVESTING MY MONEY in team, spending my TIME!!!

And the only thing you are saying is: keep an eye on game?!?!