Thread: false start, rigged result

false start, rigged result

Hello, my league game yesterday was buggy, because my players didn't play or enter the field, the result was manipulated and I can't open the match statistics, there was a 2-2 tie but I was in second place against before the penultimate, this result hurt me so much that I lost all chances of being champion, I would like to solve this problem before the end of the season. Thanks
    -8645665720352317816 id

I need a compensasion for lose championship
    Last edited by Duili; 12-31-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Same as me
    Lost championship because of a match what was winned with 6-0 and lost yesterday without any stats with 0-2

Guys, the same with me!
    It was draw 2:2 and I lost championship!

My message to
    nordeus support team:
    What’s going on with the game today??
    I didn’t have a chance to enter two games in Association and now I didn’t have possibility to enter League match!
    In all 3 matches it was draw.

Guys , it’s not serious!
    I’m fighting for the 1st place in League!!!!!
    It was super important match today to be present. And now it’s draw cause of some bug in game engine!
    It’s super dissapointing!

Sorry for my French, but I’m playing like 10 previous seasons with “mutant” competitors who has 150-160% strength.
    This was first season with normal teams, not mutants.
    And now cause of some bug in system I can’t finish my season at 1st place!!!

It’s not serious from your side, sorry.
    It’s a fact.
    It’s the last day of this month League. I was building a team properly, INVESTING MY MONEY in team, spending my TIME!!!

And the only thing you are saying is: keep an eye on game?!?!

And no answer!