Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Friendly Championship

Friendly Championship

Friendly Championship is over. New season has started. Why didn't l get my rewards for finishing second?

Rookie
    Just give it up, they doesnt care, mine also bugged, full set.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi Manager,

Sorry to hear that. Please get in touch with our support team through the "?" option in the game and they'll be able to assist you further.

Happy New Year!

Best,
    Taliyah25

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Manager,

Sorry to hear that. Please get in touch with our support team through the "?" option in the game and they'll be able to assist you further.

Happy New Year!

Best,
    Taliyah25
    They can't help. They are on holidays, they said.

Hi,
    I'm in the same situation, I finished 1st in my friendly championship and I couldn't recover the crest and the jersey and now the next championship has started...
    I contacted support on Monday but no response, they don't really care since we are isolated cases.
    I have an explanation of the problem: one of Friday's matches was not counted which leaves the championship probably unfinished causing this new bug...
    I really hope the support gives us back these rewards, I won't stop there!

Apprentice
    Yeah, i finished 1st also, but it showed 2nd because one of my matches, that I won 6-1, does not show in the matches played (no score at all), but did show up in my fixture page. And it shows in the final table that i played 1 less match than everyone else.
    It was right before the game crashed last week.
    I have not submitted a complaint cause the rewards are useless anyway

Rookie
    I look at a shirt as a precious gold token 😁 - and I would definitely be mithering the support team! If nobody complains, then nothing will get done!

I found this logo + jersey combo particularly interesting since red is my favorite color and in 1 year there were not many of them.*
    But without talking about that, on the form I live it as an injustice because a lot of my friends put the logo and the jersey while I am victim of the bug and I can't because I received nothing (whereas I finished with 5pts of advance, the bugged match doesn't concern me at all...)
    And what bothers me the most is that it's now Thursday and nobody answers to help us... I really hope they take the time to make a real compensation to those impacted and not an automatic apology answer.

It's incredible, after several attempts to reach the assistance, they don't even answer me anymore! In the end, I only got a ****ty jersey and 15 morale boosters (so 15 candies to console me). They are able to give us jerseys but impossible to get the ones we really should have had! it's outrageous, I'm seriously considering leaving this game run by incompetents, I'll only have played for a year and I regret having invested for this crap developer.