Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Guido van den Berg
  • 1 Post By Liam Strong
  • 1 Post By Davejug

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor: Super Star Maker not rewarded

Addicted

Special Sponsor: Super Star Maker not rewarded

I just upgraded a player to 160% by playing a Cup game. The Special Sponsor task remains open though. See screenshots below.

Please make sure my 120 points are rewarded. Time is ticking!

And yes, I did already restart the app.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    klaas.vet and Sir Matt Busby like this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Guido,

Sorry to see that. Please get in touch with our support team - they'll be able to confirm and assist you.

Best,
    Taliyah25

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Guido,

Sorry to see that. Please get in touch with our support team - they'll be able to confirm and assist you.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    I did that already, but no one is responding on the in-game help.

Rookie
    I've reported twice now but the "bug" team appear to be still on holiday 🤣
    Sir Matt Busby likes this.

Wow, think this issue may just be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Looking back at the task, mine was increase a player to 8 or 9 stars. I used the video drills to increase a player to 8 stars and suddenly the task changed to 9 star.

This, in addition to the screw ups at the end of last season, the shocking compensation Nordeus offered for it, the ongoing issues that, nevermind not being fixed, have been actively ignored and a special sponsor round that's designed to fleece as much cash as possible, means I certainly won't be investing the £20 per month going forward.
    Sir Matt Busby likes this.

Same problem. I have two players that got to 9 stars and nothing. The first one raised through the player academy and I thought that it should not be raised like that, but conventionally through normal matches and training. I did the that with the second player and still nothing...
    And how good the 120 reward points from the beginning of this championship would have been!

Addicted
    mine quest was raise player to 9 (160) or 10 (180) stars, than next day lefted only with 9 (160) quest, surprise, i had player close to 180 so no points for me

I had the same issue, which received 9th star for my players in academy, have contacted help, and they unlocked it today....