Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Sign an Offensive Coach" task didnt clear after I use standard attacking coach today

"Sign an Offensive Coach" task didnt clear after I use standard attacking coach today

"Sign an Offensive Player Academy Coach" task didn't clear after I use Standard Attacking x20 coach today.
    "Sign an Offensive Coach" task didnt clear after I use standard attacking coach today-offensivecoach.jpg
    This must be a bug right? pretty sure this coach who increase 4 attacking skill (pass, dribble, finish, shooting) should've clear that offensive coach task

Apprentice
    Of course it didn’t work. What did you expect?? LOL

since my friend try to correct me saying that the word is offensive not attacking. they're both the same.
    dont play with words if you really dont want your players to complete task.
    "Sign an Offensive Coach" task didnt clear after I use standard attacking coach today-offend-attack.jpg
    are you saying these 2 are different because attacking is not offensive?

Addicted
    As I understand. You should have hired a coach which is written on a his card "offensive"

Yep the word "offensive" needs to be in the coach name, else it doesn't count...

The academy is by far the worst addition to the game, with players being away for so long and then they give us a lot of sponsor tasks with this stupid feature...

if that's the case then all attacking coach should be name as offensive coach.
    also stop put the offensive coach need fuktons of tokens to use em, we complete task because we want to win and gain more tokens not spending and waste on it.
    unless nodeus let us watch ads for tokens sure that's fair to wanting the player based spend tokens for academy coaches

Apprentice
    So what happened with this? I am tempted to use the “attacking” coach, but will it not work for the “offensive” coach special sponsor task? Did they fix it?
    If it is not fixed I won’t use it

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    So what happened with this? I am tempted to use the “attacking” coach, but will it not work for the “offensive” coach special sponsor task? Did they fix it?
    If it is not fixed I won’t use it
    dont do it. they say it's my fault. here's the support response.

"Sign an Offensive Coach" task didnt clear after I use standard attacking coach today-uselessdeus.jpg

anyway im gonna throw out other photos in next post since i'm still stuck at that task waiting for the tokenless offensive coach that didnt arrive

1st i'm gonna show proof that i play on 2 account and 1 dont get any tokenless offensive coach til this day.
    1 has it, while others dont..
    so i still havent clear that task because i spend token for jersey or logo i want on the shop

"Sign an Offensive Coach" task didnt clear after I use standard attacking coach today-androidepal.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sign an Offensive Coach" task didnt clear after I use standard attacking coach today-incompletetask.jpg

here's the report, and the only tokenless offensive coach i get is way way back in november last year. so this task isnt fair. you either rename all the attacking and offensive coach as 1 wording or the task can be clear by dividing "train attacking" or "train defensive" or "train physical" or "train all around". wtf?

"Sign an Offensive Coach" task didnt clear after I use standard attacking coach today-repot.jpg
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 01-23-2023 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	repot.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	140325
    also this playing with words are so dumb.
    luckily there's not another word for defend.
    defensive defending, offensive attacking.
    wow how hard it's to group em up to same coaches?
    anyway my friends just gave simple solution "why nodeus didnt just ask us managers to send certain player to academy like sending ST/DF/MC instead of playing with wordings coach academy? how dumb can their creative team be?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast