Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Unofficial] Top Eleven 23.11 - 9th of February bugs

[Unofficial] Top Eleven 23.11 - 9th of February bugs

Hey Developers (Nordeus)!

There is a new Top Eleven bugs on version 23.11.
    The new bug consist a minor visual bug where you want to swap player either in team squad, the player you pick when you hover above the player you want to swap there's no gray/white highlighted on players name. hence managers could make mistakes when we want to swapping our player.

as you can see from gif i share above, the top is old version while the bottom is new version.
    there's no gray/white highlighted on players name when you hover above em.

Make sure to fix this bug in version 23.11 as soon as possible!

Last edited by jarharnamme; 02-11-2023 at 05:20 AM.

Addicted
    Remember when they introduced an update on the opponent’s team vie in the Squad screen? We couldn’t see anything of the opponent team, and they thought this was a visual improvement. Thankfully, they reversed it after so many complaints in a short time. This one looks like a similar visual “improvement”, rather than a bug. And you are definitely right, this needs to be reversed back to the older style. Maybe they’ll fix it just like they did with opponent’s view.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Remember when they introduced an update on the opponent’s team vie in the Squad screen? We couldn’t see anything of the opponent team, and they thought this was a visual improvement. Thankfully, they reversed it after so many complaints in a short time. This one looks like a similar visual “improvement”, rather than a bug. And you are definitely right, this needs to be reversed back to the older style. Maybe they’ll fix it just like they did with opponent’s view.
    i dont think they really mean to change this hover highlights dark/lighter color player name.
    probably when they edit other things, 1 line from coding are messed up hence this bug occurs. it's so messed up, i need to pause for few seconds in order to swap player to correct/desire position.

anyway i think they actually do interface "improvement" with player skill like the one below when they align right the % numbers, but somehow the hover highlighted player got messed up

[Unofficial] Top Eleven 23.11 - 9th of February bugs-updetbaru.jpg

old version numbers are beside skill name, new version they align the numbers on right side.
    quite awkward at 1st but nothing wrong/buggy here. just interface visual improvement update
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 02-10-2023 at 05:26 PM.

Dreamer
    [Unofficial] Top Eleven 23.11 - 9th of February bugs-screenshot_20230211-061022.jpg

[Unofficial] Top Eleven 23.11 - 9th of February bugs-screenshot_20230211-061037.jpg

[Unofficial] Top Eleven 23.11 - 9th of February bugs-screenshot_20230211-061047.jpg

Is it a bug too?? The top 2 rating never change.
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 02-10-2023 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230211-061022.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	140374

Name:	Screenshot_20230211-061037.jpg 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	140375

Name:	Screenshot_20230211-061047.jpg 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	140376

Is it a bug too?? The top 2 rating never change.
    i think this bug have been like since forever. players only play for handful of matches then get sold/release and they're still there in the leaderboard..

There is a new additional Top Eleven bugs on version 23.11.
    The new bug occurs in the new Frenzy (using tickets now, not free every new day!)
    So when I try to claim my PS points which are fuktons, around thousand-ish.
    Whenever I click claim the game restart and it keep restarting whenever i try to claim PS points.
    Thank god we still can claim other rewards but it's buggy on the PS points.
    Fix this ASAP (as soon as possible!)
    Here I include the prove of gif of how the bug affecting the game..

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post

There is a new additional Top Eleven bugs on version 23.11.
    The new bug occurs in the new Frenzy (using tickets now, not free every new day!)
    So when I try to claim my PS points which are fuktons, around thousand-ish.
    Whenever I click claim the game restart and it keep restarting whenever i try to claim PS points.
    Thank god we still can claim other rewards but it's buggy on the PS points.
    Fix this ASAP (as soon as possible!)
    Here I include the prove of gif of how the bug affecting the game..

We have just released a fix for this issue with claiming the PS point rewards. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused. If you continue to experience any difficulties with it do let me know. Thanks!

The new bug consist a minor visual bug where you want to swap player either in team squad, the player you pick when you hover above the player you want to swap there's no gray/white highlighted on players name. hence managers could make mistakes when we want to swapping our player.

as you can see from gif i share above, the top is old version while the bottom is new version.

Hi jarharnamme, and thanks for sharing this feedback. It's been passed along to the team and I will keep you informed in case of any news.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    We have just released a fix for this issue with claiming the PS point rewards. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused. If you continue to experience any difficulties with it do let me know. Thanks!

Hi jarharnamme, and thanks for sharing this feedback. It's been passed along to the team and I will keep you informed in case of any news.
    yup it's fixed now. good job for the quickfix. hopefully other bugs can also be fixed quickly like this. keep up the good job. thumbs up!

the new version of 23.12 still hasn't fixed this bright white in squad player tab issue.
    have you play top11. can u imagine how sick this bright white color on the squad player tab? sigh