Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tipsymc

Thread: Placed against stronger teams consistently

Placed against stronger teams consistently

Last season, I was put in a league with teams far superior to mine, I placed 3rd from bottom at the end of the season. This season in the Cup, I was drawn up against a team much stronger than mine, and in the Champions league, the other teams are far superior to mine. I fear that the league this season will follow suit when it starts. This issue needs fixing!!!!

It isn't fair at all
    vinim likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsymc View Post
    Last season, I was put in a league with teams far superior to mine, I placed 3rd from bottom at the end of the season. This season in the Cup, I was drawn up against a team much stronger than mine, and in the Champions league, the other teams are far superior to mine. I fear that the league this season will follow suit when it starts. This issue needs fixing!!!!

It isn't fair at all
    Whats your teams %?

118%; the last team I played against was 135%

Champions league game tomorrow, my team 118.5%, my opponent is 152.2%

Rookie
    Fix transparency in association standings there are many cheaters in the top of the lists.

We dont play against teams from our own standings (aleayd tougher ones) plus cannot see ANY result from our competition. Poor setup.

Apprentice
    Normal, I commented on another topic, I gave up this game. Guys find a way to fall into competitions against much weaker opponents, one way or another. A hack that the developers do nothing to prevent. It becomes unfair to gamble. You try to compete knowing you have no chance of being champion.