Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No League Games

No League Games

League games out of sequence for dates and rounds . First game scheduled is Round 9 on 05/04/2023.

Someone has messed up badly

[QUOTE=Seuss;694568]League games out of sequence for dates and rounds . First game scheduled is Round 9 on 05/04/2023.

Someone has messed up badly[/QUOTE

I have the same problems with the games in my League. I won my first game but it shows that I lost this game. One more detail: today and tomorrow I have 2 my games in the League for 1 day.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

The team is aware of this issue with League fixtures schedule and continues to work on solving it. Very sorry about the confusion and inconvenience caused.

We will share an update here as soon as we have news. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Now have 2 league games scheduled today within 40 minutes of each other, as well as a cup game earlier . Still no other league game shown until 05/04/2023.

While it's being sorted players are going to have to use tokens, rests morale boosters and health packs to be able to fulfil fixtures .

Really not good enough

Quote Originally Posted by Seuss View Post
    Now have 2 league games scheduled today within 40 minutes of each other, as well as a cup game earlier . Still no other league game shown until 05/04/2023.

While it's being sorted players are going to have to use tokens, rests morale boosters and health packs to be able to fulfil fixtures .

Really not good enough

Plus the big problems with the top scorers list were not fixed. It'd s complete lie and disaster. What about the compensation? In any case today we need to spend additional boosts to prepare our teams...

Going to take about 50 greens , 18 blues and possibly 15 reds to have team ready in time. Doubt they'll be able to work that out , and send everyone 5 tokens and say 'Oops' .

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Seuss View Post

Really not good enough
    Hey Manager,

We have released a fix for the League fixtures schedule and the remaining matches for the rest of the season should be scheduled and visible on your account now. @Seuss In case you are still missing some fixtures, please share with me in a direct message your Manager ID so we can investigate it.

We hear your feedback and fully understand the impact these issues have had. A bit more context on the rescheduling - some League Day 1 matches weren't properly scheduled, played and counted towards the competition, so with this fix we needed to enable Managers to replay the first League match and maintain the competition on track. We realise this new schedule and previously mentioned issues might have caused inconvenience for Managers. To address that, we have sent a compensation to affected Managers through the Shop section. Check yours to claim it.

We once again apologise for the disruption these issues might have caused to your playing experience and appreciate your understanding.

Best,
    Taliyah25

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hey Manager,

We have released a fix for the League fixtures schedule and the remaining matches for the rest of the season should be scheduled and visible on your account now. @Seuss In case you are still missing some fixtures, please share with me in a direct message your Manager ID so we can investigate it.

We hear your feedback and fully understand the impact these issues have had. A bit more context on the rescheduling - some League Day 1 matches weren't properly scheduled, played and counted towards the competition, so with this fix we needed to enable Managers to replay the first League match and maintain the competition on track. We realise this new schedule and previously mentioned issues might have caused inconvenience for Managers. To address that, we have sent a compensation to affected Managers through the Shop section. Check yours to claim it.

We once again apologise for the disruption these issues might have caused to your playing experience and appreciate your understanding.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    Dear Administrators,
    The bug with the wrong stats in the top scorers League competition wasn't fixed till the present time. Some of them have more goals as they scored in the reality, some of them aren't from my League. How it could be possible???

Just look and fix this bug with the wrong top scorers competition in the League. My manager ID is -8645664091769079605.

Rookie
    Quiero informar sobre otro error, en mí plantilla tengo 4 jugadores que no actualizan sus estadísticas , no les están contando los partidos jugados de champions, como tampoco los goles convertidos ni las asistencias.
    Este es mí ID de mánager -8645941885430658686