Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: is it possible?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    alanya
    Posts
    46

    Question is it possible?

    I was playing a friendly match today and i saw weird statistics.

    Total shots : 8

    Shots on target : 10



    Its really weird

  2. #2
    Dreamer Poker-32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Nederland, Netherlands
    Posts
    451
    Shots on target has a different counter then shot generally!
    Totally shots means shots who hasn't reach goal or where the GK doesn't come in action!

    Shots on target means that the GK have save the ball in order to prevent a goal
    Playing with team: Oranje


  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    alanya
    Posts
    46

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Shots on target has a different counter then shot generally!
    Totally shots means shots who hasn't reach goal or where the GK doesn't come in action!

    Shots on target means that the GK have save the ball in order to prevent a goal
    U r wrong about it. Total shots, that means all shots in match and it cant me more than shots on targets. Its impossible. Like 3 fauls in a match and i will have 5 freekicks. It doesnt make any sense. (sorry about my english)

  4. #4
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Husein Yılmaz View Post
    U r wrong about it. Total shots, that means all shots in match and it cant me more than shots on targets. Its impossible. Like 3 fauls in a match and i will have 5 freekicks. It doesnt make any sense. (sorry about my english)
    Yes you have right.

    Is a "visual bug" sometimes if you are shooting 1 time it will appear 2 shoots.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    alanya
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes you have right.

    Is a "visual bug" sometimes if you are shooting 1 time it will appear 2 shoots.
    Still weird but thanks for explaining the result was 6-0 and shots on target was
    10 it should be 12 if it appears 2 shots for 1 shot

    Thanks anyway
    Last edited by Husein Yılmaz; 05-22-2013 at 05:24 PM.