Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wallace97

Thread: Video Drills/Training

Video Drills/Training

Anyone else experiencing videos not playing in training and video drills event.

Yeah same for me, I'm having to close and reopen the app several times to get on to the next video

Rookie
    Same for me. This is one way to limit the amount you can improve a player by not paying. Like everything else on a timer - any faults just runs down the clock in the likes of Video Skills, and makes the daily videos (for the special coach x2 training) later and later each day!

Another day and the problem has not been fixed! Now, if it was their payment system that was down, it would have been repaired straight away. No need to fix the video drills and daily videos as they will use their boosters and we will make more money from them.
    Last edited by Woodentop; 07-02-2023 at 05:06 AM.

Rookie
    Thanks for the drill event… shame there are no ads that will run. You guys make more than enough money to have a technical team working at the weekend. It’s been nearly 48 hours. Pull your fingers out

Apprentice
    Got 3 teams - none can do video drills
    Sent a message to support for what good it will do

Rookie
    Day 3, problem persists! How many restarts and re-downloads are required before this error ridden game works? The amount of freezes, crashes and other errors are in the increase. That said, the only adverts that still seem to work belong to Nordeus trying to get more money and further deplete your resources.

Same for me too. Not sure if it’s just a coincidence but it’s always an ad for Amazon that finally plays?
    davewootton1964 likes this.

Apprentice
    Same for me - security guard buying cooking equipment or a prime one where a couple fall out

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace97 View Post
    Same for me too. Not sure if it’s just a coincidence but it’s always an ad for Amazon that finally plays?

Rookie
    Well, videos have eventually been restored. One thing that has not changed is the lack of response from Nordeus!