Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stadium attendance and also Stadium picture issue

Stadium attendance and also Stadium picture issue

I have two separate issues in my game.

I have a stadium of full 260k capacity. But when I have my home matches, my stadium shows only 204k seats with full 204k attendance.

Second issue is a visual bug, When I get my home match my stadium appears in the photo is lower or incomplete stadium. I will post my screenshots for your better understanding.

Stadium attendance and also Stadium picture issue-screenshot_20230730-232714.jpg

Stadium attendance and also Stadium picture issue-5.jpg

Stadium attendance and also Stadium picture issue-4.jpg

Stadium attendance and also Stadium picture issue-3.jpg

Stadium attendance and also Stadium picture issue-2.jpg

Stadium attendance and also Stadium picture issue-whatsapp-image-2023-07-30-23.41.15.jpg

My club name is RED BULL FC
    Manager ID: -8645924380648393233

Please fix my both issues.
    Last edited by RobyBaggio10; 07-30-2023 at 11:30 PM.

Still no reply? Any staff here to answer and fix my issue?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hey Manager, the number of fans during a match depends not only on the stadium capacity but also on your club level. Since you're currently on club level 15, the maximum number of supporters is 204K. As you get promoted and increase your club level in the following season, your attendance capacity will increase too. Make sure to check out the FAQ for more details: https://norde.us/h7

Alright but what about the stadium visual bug?