Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By almac
  • 2 Post By almac
  • 1 Post By almac

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load advertising and get booths

Can not load advertising and get booths

Dear Sir/Madam, from today's morning I can't load the advertising videos to get my daily booths for the advertising. I see that the advertising is loading but after the long waiting the blue loading icon becomes black and the loading stops. Please be so kind to fix this bug as soon as possible, because I will start my Association games in 30 minutes and I need time to prepare my team for these important games. Thank you very much in advance. I hope for your understanding and urgent help.
    Manuela Alvez and vinim like this.

The same problem all the day. Where is your help? My ID is -8645664091769079605.
    I really need your urgent help.
    Manuela Alvez and vinim like this.

In addition to the problems with the advertising videos loading I have problem with help menu loading. It os also loading and loading without the end and I can't apply for the help through the game menu.
    Manuela Alvez likes this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by almac View Post
    In addition to the problems with the advertising videos loading I have problem with help menu loading. It os also loading and loading without the end and I can't apply for the help through the game menu.
    Hey Manager, sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with Video Ads. Considering that this is a third-party matter, the availability of Video Ads depends on various factors. However, we'll forward your feedback on the experience to the team. You can find more info about it in our FAQ: https://norde.us/ho

As for the mentioned 'Help' endless loading, in case the issue still persists make sure to check your internet connection, clear the cache, and re-install the app. If that doesn't solve it, you can contact us via Web or by email (with the provided info: Manager ID, game version, and screenshots of the issue). Cheers, macmag123

Quote Originally Posted by macmag123 View Post
    Hey Manager, sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with Video Ads. Considering that this is a third-party matter, the availability of Video Ads depends on various factors. However, we'll forward your feedback on the experience to the team. You can find more info about it in our FAQ: https://norde.us/ho

As for the mentioned 'Help' endless loading, in case the issue still persists make sure to check your internet connection, clear the cache, and re-install the app. If that doesn't solve it, you can contact us via Web or by email (with the provided info: Manager ID, game version, and screenshots of the issue). Cheers, macmag123

That's an excuse that no longer sticks.
    It's your fault, not the advertising entity's.
    I have the same problem, the videos are very slow.
    I use 3 different devices, and on all devices the videos are slow.

Apprentice
    I watched several videos and didn't get the rewards, this has been going on since yesterday.