Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: penalty clash is unplayable

penalty clash is unplayable

penalty clash is unplayable. controls dont work. release the mouse click will still move the cursor to the end and obviously miss the target.
    The keeper movement works from time to time.
    I suspect its the same problem with mouse cursor, that clicks instead of scroll.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hey Manager, sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with Penalty Clash duels.
    Please make sure to download the latest game version and check your internet connection as it might be the cause of the issue.
    In case the issue persists, please get in touch with our Support team and provide as much info as possible (Manager ID, game version and store/platform you are playing on, possibly a screen-recording of the issue in mp4 format). Best, macmag123

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by darius_m View Post
    penalty clash is unplayable. controls dont work. release the mouse click will still move the cursor to the end and obviously miss the target.
    The keeper movement works from time to time.
    I suspect its the same problem with mouse cursor, that clicks instead of scroll.
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by macmag123 View Post
    Hey Manager, sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with Penalty Clash duels.
    Please make sure to download the latest game version and check your internet connection as it might be the cause of the issue.
    In case the issue persists, please get in touch with our Support team and provide as much info as possible (Manager ID, game version and store/platform you are playing on, possibly a screen-recording of the issue in mp4 format). Best, macmag123
    thanks for reply.
    After uninstall and reinstall the problem was gone.

However i now see a different problem.
    penalty clash is unplayable-screenshot-2023-10-05-195237.png
    This does not work, i did it twice.
    penalty clash is unplayable-all10-bonus.jpg
    penalty clash is unplayable-screenshot2-2023-10-05-200534.jpg