Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game is offline on Facebook.

same here, after update, i cannot log in. wish i didn't update, it was working just fine. and this is such an easy fix to do! the issue is a setting in Facebook for developers, it takes 10 seconds to fix this.
    vinim likes this.

Have the same problem and i haven't even updated!!! Happened yesterday as i can see still no solution.
    vinim likes this.

Still no response from any admin . Looks like they haven't got a clue . A major f@#k up . Already cost me at least 20-30 T , potentially a superstar from King of Kings and 60 boosters . Position in league at risk if others still playing .
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Someone from moderators of this forum could explain a situation i think because it's the longest shut down i have ever experienced

Famous
    Same here.. reinstall but not working

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Someone from moderators of this forum could explain a situation i think because it's the longest shut down i have ever experienced
    They don t care
    I m still around, LOL!

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Administrator
    Hi all,

Status update: The issue has been fixed and logging in via Facebook should work as usual now. If you struggle to log in via Facebook on any platform, try deleting cache memory from your app/browser and make sure you are logged in to your FB profile. If you come across any issues with login, please let me know in the thread.

We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused to your playing experience. We continue to assess the impact of this issue, so please keep an eye in-game for a follow-up on the matter. Thank you for bearing with us while this was being tackled.

Addicted
    No videos available though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12