Thread: Some adverts not giving green packs

Some adverts not giving green packs

I believe the Temu ads (or any that are 5 seconds) don't give the reward. Below you can see a video of 2 Temu ads where I didn't receive a green pack.

I cleared my cache and started having 30 seconds adverts which I was rewarded for. Eventually I began getting the Temu ads again and didn't get my green packs again. Watched 3 in a row and none of them gave me the reward.

You can skip the first 20 seconds whilst it's loading the ad https://streamable.com/167x4u

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I believe the Temu ads (or any that are 5 seconds) don't give the reward. Below you can see a video of 2 Temu ads where I didn't receive a green pack.

I cleared my cache and started having 30 seconds adverts which I was rewarded for. Eventually I began getting the Temu ads again and didn't get my green packs again. Watched 3 in a row and none of them gave me the reward.

You can skip the first 20 seconds whilst it's loading the ad https://streamable.com/167x4u
    At least you got some ads.... I got already since last season no ads at all

Rookie
    Pour les pubs de 5 secondes je laisse toujours la vidéo quelques secondes de plus avant de cliquer pour recevoir la récompense.
    J'ai remarquer qu'en faisant ça, je reçois la récompenses.
    Si je clique directement après les 5 secondes, je ne reçois pas la récompense

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverbx View Post
    Pour les pubs de 5 secondes je laisse toujours la vidéo quelques secondes de plus avant de cliquer pour recevoir la récompense.
    J'ai remarquer qu'en faisant ça, je reçois la récompenses.
    Si je clique directement après les 5 secondes, je ne reçois pas la récompense
    Thank you, this is correct. Even though it lets you exit the ad after 5 seconds, you have to watch it until it ends which is probably 30 seconds. In the past it would tell you that exiting will forfeit the reward, not anymore I guess.