Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Some matches don't count towards task in Lanterns event

Some matches don't count towards task in Lanterns event

I've played 3 games in the Lantern event and won all 3 games during 90 minutes but only 2 have counted towards the task. Unfortunately I don't know which 2 it is. The 2 games against the CPU I played as the rapid match so maybe those counted but the match against a human player didn't count

Below you can see the 3 levels I've won and the task only having 2 wins.

Some matches don't count towards task in Lanterns event-screenshot_20240312-101246.jpg
    Some matches don't count towards task in Lanterns event-screenshot_20240312-101257%7E2.jpg

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Gary,

Thanks for the report.

We are looking into this at the moment and will follow up as soon as we have an update. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best,
    Taliyah25

Thank you Taliyah. I believe it's the matches against real players that don't count because I've won the next 2 levels against real players and the task still says 2 wins.

Rookie
    I've played 4 and won 4 - still stuck on 2 in special sponsor so probably just a glitch.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hey all, an update - we identified the issue and released a fix for it. All matches played in the event should be counted properly towards the Competition Victories task in Special Sponsor. Additionally, we have retroactively added points for played matches that the task didn't register. We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this might have caused.

Thanks again for reporting!

Best,
    Taliyah25

Apprentice
    Still not corrected on my account, despite the fix

Addicted
    not in my account, still stucked in 2, and i played 4 matches in last 30-40 minutes, so it was after bug suposed to be fixed

Rookie

Lanterns Challenge

Yet again, a new event that doesn’t give the Special Sponsor points. I won three games and the 50 points are not there to be collected.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Administrator
    Hey Managers, we apologize for the inconvenience. The team has released a fix that should have resolved the issue for good. This means that all affected Managers, whose progress was not tracked well, were compensated with a completed task. We appreciate very much your understanding and patience. Best, macmag123

Dreamer
    you certainly have a lot of issues, don't you? I believe none of them are accidents this game is robbing us blind, or attempting to do so