Thread: champions league draw

Addicted

champions league draw

In the Rules and Prizes section of the champions league draw, it states that from the quarterfinals onwards, the champions league draw is entirely random. This has not been the case the last 3 seasons (the 3 seasons that I have been playing and made the champions league). The team I played in the quarterfinals is the team that is next in the bracket. Either above or below me. It is never random.

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    In the Rules and Prizes section of the champions league draw, it states that from the quarterfinals onwards, the champions league draw is entirely random. This has not been the case the last 3 seasons (the 3 seasons that I have been playing and made the champions league). The team I played in the quarterfinals is the team that is next in the bracket. Either above or below me. It is never random.
    It's never random and you always play the team that is in the group adjacent (left or right side) to your group in the last 16.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Right, but the rules says that it is random. Something needs to be fixed. Either make it random or remove the line about it being random from the rules.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I will notify them, ty for report.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook