Thread: Ridiculous Ads

Angry Ridiculous Ads

Every one plays for at least 30 seconds, then you have to click on the chevrons in the top right corner which often takes you to Google Play to download. Then you shuffle between the chevrons and GP until finally getting on the next, static screen. At which point you get bored or do something which is more important. Go back and the screen is locked. Clumsily unlock it and open an app you never wanted, then shuffle again to the T11 app which has most likely disconnected from the server because IT DOES THAT ALL THE TIME.

Back of the net!

Addicted
    Some of the new ads are really bad for that. Bring back Temu lol

Yes some of the new ads are annoying, they take more than 1 minute to watch and will take you to Google Play or the App store. I also cannot watch a free video to unlock all daily rewards when you first log in to the game, it's stopped working for about a week now.

Not sure if it's just my internet but most likely it's Nordeus way to get us to spend more money on this game. I can see why more & more managers are quitting T11..

Quote Originally Posted by JustinXI View Post
    Yes some of the new ads are annoying, they take more than 1 minute to watch and will take you to Google Play or the App store. I also cannot watch a free video to unlock all daily rewards when you first log in to the game, it's stopped working for about a week now.

Not sure if it's just my internet but most likely it's Nordeus way to get us to spend more money on this game. I can see why more & more managers are quitting T11..
    Ironically it has the opposite effect on me.

Back of the net!

They think they are clever spinning out the ads but what utter cretins. I picked up top eleven through an ad and F1 clash and pay for the premium passes regularly. I know whether a game might interest me within 15-30s and I might take a look. Bore the pants off me for 60-90s and no chance. I will NEVER download Royal Match or its like for that very reason.