Thread: I saw some people can buy the same player academy like all round x114 twice or more

Angry I saw some people can buy the same player academy like all round x114 twice or more

Nordeus should fix this bug fast, this has happen long time and it really can hurt genuine player who spend money on this game.
    with this bug manipulation, they can get up to 5 free academy coaches after buying 1 academy coach. This is very unfair and Nordeus, are you too weak to fix this bug?

come on. where is Nordeus technical staff? you cannot answer and fix this bug?

This is going to be cheap game with lot of bugs if you cannot sort it out Nordeus. What is the fun if you spend lot of effort and for other money, while these cheaters can easily build strong team by using this bug?

Fix also the date bug where user can easily get free draw frenzy ticket by changing date at their phone.

p/s: I thing this multiple buy bug also arise from this date bug.

Here is the proof! Is this a CHEAP UNFAIR game where it can be easily hack to get free coach?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I saw some people can buy the same player academy like all round x114 twice or more-multpleplayer2.jpg  
    Last edited by topsvck11; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:32 AM.

Angry

Useless Nordeus programmer, they cannot fix their game bugs and let those cheaters unfairly use it to gain advantages against genuine player who spend lot of effort and money to play the game