Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: STRIKER with AERIAL DEFENDER?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulhelmy.Z View Post
    Hello. I'm just being curious on how this player manage to get a striker with aerial defender ability? If this case caused by hacking activity, please take action because i'm lose in semi-final cup with this team. LOL. Seriously, please take action.Attachment 7191
    It would of been a nordeus server generated player, sometimes these can appear on the transfer market, I've seen defenders with one-on-one scorer ability before.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Well if it concerns you then contact Nordeus Support

Nordeus Support : Log in

You will need to make an account first. Give them the details such as his team name and the name of his player and they will try to sort it out.
    Ahh. Report submitted. But they got delays between 25th May and 3rd June. What a bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It would of been a nordeus server generated player, sometimes these can appear on the transfer market, I've seen defenders with one-on-one scorer ability before.
    Something like a very special gift from Nordeus? If that case, then they will be very lucky to have that player. I wish i could have one-on-one stopper on my every defenders. lol
    jklm_37 and July Fourth like this.

I had a good game against same formation yesterdaySTRIKER with AERIAL DEFENDER?-image.jpg

STRIKER with AERIAL DEFENDER?-weird-1.jpgSTRIKER with AERIAL DEFENDER?-weird-2.jpg
    How bout this?? this from my alt account.. they both was my best players so far..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STRIKER with AERIAL DEFENDER?-weird-2.jpg  
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12