Thread: Please reply ASAP

Please reply ASAP

hey please help there were an error in the transfer and I lost all my tokens the server hanged for more than 15 mins without any reply and I have saved 5 print screens to show you that error please
    contact me
    thanks for your concernPlease reply ASAP-error.jpgPlease reply ASAP-error2.jpgPlease reply ASAP-error3.jpgPlease reply ASAP-error4.jpgPlease reply ASAP-error5.jpg

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ext-round.html
    same problem. read my topic and give feed back plz, i'm waiting for who responsible to answer us

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I had something same when my computer was stucked or when I had problems with internet.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well you lost "one" token come on. Anyway, that's not fair, but I have a question, on your screen pics, we see 7 to 8 Facebook windows opened, if it was the case, keep only one open, that will prevent multiwindow connection.

Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    Well you lost "one" token come on. Anyway, that's not fair, but I have a question, on your screen pics, we see 7 to 8 Facebook windows opened, if it was the case, keep only one open, that will prevent multiwindow connection.
    I lost 2 tokens the windows opened doesnt affect if U revise the time slots and I didnt open multi windows of the game
    only ordinary facebook pages

and I always do so there was an error and the technical support has to admit
    cant be the problem is mine as you can see the different time
    there must be credibility
    thanks alot for your reply

I wasnt having a problem neither with my PC nor my internet connection

thanks for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by Fadi Atef View Post

thanks for your reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I had something same when my computer was stucked or when I had problems with internet.

thanks for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Do View Post
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ext-round.html
    same problem. read my topic and give feed back plz, i'm waiting for who responsible to answer us
    that's the problem that mates here cant get
    I am waiting too to see the responsible technical guy
    we need a little bit of credibility

i lost many token, not one, even the time out, i still lost. so no one answer us. i think we'll get no apologize from them, i cant get back the token we lost.
    because they always right, our connection got problem , not the systen, isn't it =))