Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Chris Rath
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: all players of my team took -1 quality

Unhappy all players of my team took -1 quality

help me plz

I'm going to assume by quality you mean the star every player drops at the start of a new season...this is totally normal and allows for you to build your team back up during the coming season so don't worry...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    I'm going to assume by quality you mean the star every player drops at the start of a new season...this is totally normal and allows for you to build your team back up during the coming season so don't worry...
    Ok,thanks^^

Quote Originally Posted by Claudio Ciancetta View Post
    Ok,thanks^^
    Yw fella ...
    JKLM FC...

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    That is really bad! I have paid into this game and nowhere can i find in the rules or anything that at the end of the season your player's quality will drop. Ive paid for players and now theyre not worth the original purchase!!!

This shouldnt be normal behaviour, it breaches Trades Description Act and does affect your consumer statutory rights. Imagine you just paid money to lease a car and then all of a sudden your engine drops from a 2 litre to a 1.5 at the garage and the mechanic said "this is normal behaviour, it allows you to bring the car back to us, spend more money to get it back up yo a 2 litre again" you would be furious!!!

This is NOT detailed within the Terms And Conditions and is not within the game rules. Therefore the Company is in breach! I will be talking to Apple about this. Put my stars up again or give me a total refund, it's that simple!!

Lol, always this noob topic at day 1 of the new season.

The quality of your players did not drop, you are promoted and play now at a higher level. The number of stars only indicate the strength of your players relative to level you play. It increased with each level by 5 points, in level 2 it is:
    1*: 5-9
    2*: 10-14
    3*: 15-19
    4*: 20-24
    5*: 25-29
    jklm_37 likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by James Weir View Post
    That is really bad! I have paid into this game and nowhere can i find in the rules or anything that at the end of the season your player's quality will drop. Ive paid for players and now theyre not worth the original purchase!!!

This shouldnt be normal behaviour, it breaches Trades Description Act and does affect your consumer statutory rights. Imagine you just paid money to lease a car and then all of a sudden your engine drops from a 2 litre to a 1.5 at the garage and the mechanic said "this is normal behaviour, it allows you to bring the car back to us, spend more money to get it back up yo a 2 litre again" you would be furious!!!

This is NOT detailed within the Terms And Conditions and is not within the game rules. Therefore the Company is in breach! I will be talking to Apple about this. Put my stars up again or give me a total refund, it's that simple!!
    That's fair...i can't argue about the terms & conditions because i don't know but i will say that this fact has been widely discussed on the forums so pretty much everyone knows about it...all ill say is that if you had searched the forums when you joined for a Q&A you would have learnt about this part of the game far earlier...
    JKLM FC...

Quote Originally Posted by James Weir View Post

Really? Because it says quite clearly here.

Where are my players' stars? - Top Eleven be a Football Manager
    jklm_37 likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<