Thread: No friends in the calendar and no good players...

No friends in the calendar and no good players...

Hi! do i have a problem in the game...
    Why i do not see any match of my friends in the calendar?
    Overmore, i have just get lvl 2 and in the transfer list i do not see any with more than 20stars... why?? :S I cant be competitive!! :S
    I think my account is bugged >.<
    Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by JJMD View Post
    Hi! do i have a problem in the game...
    Why i do not see any match of my friends in the calendar?
    Overmore, i have just get lvl 2 and in the transfer list i do not see any with more than 20stars... why?? :S I cant be competitive!! :S
    I think my account is bugged >.<
    Thx in advance
    It's no bug...i think it's the game...your friends are probably on different servers to you which would explain why you can't see them...you just buy the players and build them up over the season...players are supposed to developed as you do every term...

Not sure if this helps...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    It's no bug...i think it's the game...your friends are probably on different servers to you which would explain why you can't see them...you just buy the players and build them up over the season...players are supposed to developed as you do every term...

Not sure if this helps...
    Thx for the answer!!!!
    I can understand about im in a different server and maybe thats why i dont see my friends matches! but...
    It isnt normal that i dont see any player in transfer with 5 star and only a few with 4...

I'm level 3 and rarely see 4* players in the auctions i attend...or if you do they are too old...you can "buy" 5 & 6* players on the scout list also...

Yw btw...
    JKLM FC...

higher rated player in the auctionary are very rare at this lvl couse there are not that much ppl buying scouts and sell them. you just have a few player that are really good and you also would not sell them. If your lvl rises then also the quality of the player rises

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Gorissen View Post
    higher rated player in the auctionary are very rare at this lvl couse there are not that much ppl buying scouts and sell them. you just have a few player that are really good and you also would not sell them. If your lvl rises then also the quality of the player rises
    With my girlfriends account (she has just got lvl 3), when she was 2, she could buy lots of players with 5 stars (between 25-29).

And i dont have a good team... look:

my team was not better at lvl 2. Just looked daily in the auctionary and found a good player from time to time. But i still won the champions league. Couse of the bad start i was just No. 2 in league.

I could buy lots of 5*players if i wanted but only if im prepared to physically hand over cash for tokens from nordeous for these older high* rated players when you could be clever with your tokens and train your squad properly...at the end of my level 2 id worked on my squad and they were all 4* at the end and will all be 4* again in a couple of weeks ...

Power training!!!...
    JKLM FC...