Thread: injury problem

Rookie

injury problem

after wasting so much money and time to build the hospital to level 11, i still get one person injured in almost 4 or 5 games. and that too for long period of time. last one of my players was injured for 21 days. i had to sell him. and now every players that gets injured are up to 6 to 9 days. what the hell, after building hospital to level 11, injury should go down not up. untill the hospital was build to level 11 injury was scares and hardly ever occurred but now after reaching level 11 things are getting worse. injury has risen and the amount of day they are injured just sky rocked.
    what the hell?......

i think that the injury dont go down. its just to get more booster for it. And you need max. 15 booster to heal a player. dosent matter if he is 20 days injured or just 6 days.

Rookie
    bigger hospital means better treatments and better treatments means lesser injury. level 11 hospitals say that it treats most severe injuries and health problems. and treatment booster in about 6 in 5 days which i useless because players gets injured for 9 days which requires quite a lots of treatments boosters. therefore you can't treat every player. i just have about 2 players injured about 10 min ago and both are out for 6 days.