Thread: login to facebook

login to facebook

Hey

I started playing through my phone and only than I discovered I can play also through the pc. I'm trying to connect to the facebook from my user in the phone, but it keeps open a broken link. Any other way I can play with my phone user in the computer?

yes, if your phone account is not yet connected to a fb account you can login to fb on the phone, then when starting t11 connect via fb and it should link the phone game to the fb account. you can only do this once and it cannot be undone once you do it so from that point on you will need to login with fb account every time. Its like most stupid games online, they think the whole world has or wants a fb account and without it you cant play unless on the iphone atm. its really stupid that you cant play t11 on a pc without a fb account and of course fb want you to promise them your first born child to verify you only have one account so its totally stupid but hey, if your not on fb your obviously not a real human on this planet. I had this exact problem. I had to create a fb account just to play a game...lame lame lame

when I open it through the facebook it is also open a broken link.. very annoying