Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Bundesliga - Germany

1. FC Nürnberg (my favorite team) has kicked out the coach and the co-coach. They're looking for a new coach now.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    1. FC Nürnberg (my favorite team) has kicked out the coach and the co-coach. They're looking for a new coach now.
    Maybe they will find a Top Eleven manager )
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

my bet is on bayern winning the title, even though i am BVB supporter and always disliked bayern(remind me too much of Man utd ) bayern have just got too much of a strong team. but i am hoping BVB will give them a good run to the title. leverkusen will be third and braunschweig will be relegated. also glad to see a team(hertha berlin) from berlin back in the bundesliga
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I like the play of Dortmund, healthy and youthful
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by duchao View Post
    I like the play of Dortmund, healthy and youthful

This statement is correct. As from this year's big trend.
    Bundesliga and La Liga is my watch, but Dortmund FC:http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Dortmund-Shirt.html is in my heart forever.

Wolfsburg won againt Dortmund with 2-1 and Bayern won with 3-0 against Augsburg, 4 points advantage for Bayern now.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The next big game is on 23.11.2013 and it will be between Dortmund and Bayern, I can't wait to see it
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

hmmm it's interesting, Bayern, Dortmund, and Leverkussen fighting for the league at now well, at now I really hope the M'gladbach will play next champions league, is a team with a big history, years ago))) if can not be possible, I hope Schalke will be the 4th
    let's enjoy

PD: for me Dormund 1-3 Bayern...sure they remember the Super Cup final and wanna win^^

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    hmmm it's interesting, Bayern, Dortmund, and Leverkussen fighting for the league at now well, at now I really hope the M'gladbach will play next champions league, is a team with a big history, years ago))) if can not be possible, I hope Schalke will be the 4th
    let's enjoy

PD: for me Dormund 1-3 Bayern...sure they remember the Super Cup final and wanna win^^
    If Munchen will manage to win I think they will be alone in the race, even if it's a long road and the fight will be between Lever and Dortmund for 2nd.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Dortmund has huge injury problems before the Bayern match. Last years starting defense is out: Hummels (injured in the England - Ger match), Subotic, Pisczek and Schmelzer (question mark) are out.

Nordeus, give BVB some free red packs!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast