Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What's the best game you have attended?

Rangers 1 - Celtic 0 - 1992 Scottish Cup Semi Final - YouTube

Ah the Old Firm games, love them!!!!!

The best game i have attended was my first ever Old Firm game when i was 13 years old. It was 1992 Scottish Cup semi final at Hampden and the weather was awful, driving rain and really strong wind and we were in the uncovered part of Hampden, ive never been so soaked in all my life but well worth it. Some of the tackles in that game are banned now i think, the 10 minutes highlights in the link i put doesn't even include them all!!!!
    TypTex and Sully like this.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    A great watch! Proper hard tackling old school football. Way it should be.

Also reminded me of just what a good finisher Ally McCoist was, one of the best of his generation.
    Sully likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Manchester United - Tottenham, 2 years ago, it was not a super game but it was my first trip in UK and I took the advantage so I went to the game.

I am from Romania and I do not have the chance to visit UK to often.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    A great watch! Proper hard tackling old school football. Way it should be.

Also reminded me of just what a good finisher Ally McCoist was, one of the best of his generation.
    The thing I love the most about watching a McCoist goal against Celtic is his celebrations. This video was a good example of what im talking about. You almost see the tears in his eyes and you can see just how much he loved it and it was all genuine with him. YouTube is great for watching these highlights and there is quite a lot of him on there.

To say he is a legend is an understatement, what he has done for our club is unbelievable.
    Sully likes this.

a local club match with $. 1.00 ticket price

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12