Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Survey: Who do you support in real life?

From? India.
    India has a bat**** Football team, so I support the land of my forefathers, England (who has a bat**** Football team, too. Lol!), as does and has my entire family!
    Manchester United.
    Why? Because it's the best club in the world, and because everyone from my grandfather down on my mums side have followed Man United. It was my club since I was 6 (1996)!
    Happiest time with Man United? So many! I'd say the bitter-sweet 20th title. Bitter cause we lost Fergie and Scholesy at the end. Sweet cause, well, 20! The prestige value of having won it 20 times! Very proud of that.
    Last edited by Ulric Hilroth Jude; 02-27-2015 at 09:56 AM.

Canada
    Germany. Though I just like watching competitive international matches.
    I support Bolton Wanderers, liked Arsenal as a youth.
    I like long ball tactics. I loved the squad they had 2006 and on. Ricardo Gardner, Kevin Davies, matthew taylor, giannikopolis, jay jay okocha, youri, they all scored wonder goals. Jussi jaaskelainen is one of the best worst keepers in football history as well. Half Kahn, half szczesny. All entertainment. Enjoyed watching Elmander while he was in form. Klasnic was one of the best late game scorers ive ever seen it was too bad he couldn't play full games due to medical issues. I actually named a dog after him lol. It's been hard times since we dropped out of the top flight but our financials are improving and our youth system just beat Man U's.
    Favourite moment is still drawing Bayern 2-2 in Uefa 2007.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=SoMFNzO1ADg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-06-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Where are you from - Born in Cagliari Italy, been living in Australia (Perth/Melbourne) for the past 10 years.
    Your national team - Italia
    Club of your heart - Milano
    Why? - First real football games i went to with my noono (grandpa) @ the san siro Milan v Parma 2001
    What was the happiest time with your club? - 2007 champions league journey was amazing also Kaka's ballon d'or year was just brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post

• Where are you from
    • Your national team
    • Club of your heart
    • Why?
    • What was the happiest time with your club?

Romania
    Romania
    Steaua Bucharest
    Because is the best team in my country
    The happiest time of my club was in `86 at Sevilla, when Steaua won the Uefa Champions League and European Super Cup!

• Where are you from: Milan, Italy but born in Edinburgh (UK)
    • Your national team: England
    • Club of your heart: AC Milan
    • Why?: Like them from the start.
    • What was the happiest time with your club?: When they've won the Champions League 2007.

Hopefully this is a good 1st post

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567