View Poll Results: Do You Think Not Selecting Kaka' For Brazil's WC Squad Is A Right Decision???

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. It is a correct decision to not select him.

2 16.67%
  • No! He should have been selected.

10 83.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Should Kaka have been selected for the Brazilian squad for WC 2014?

Should Kaka have been selected for the Brazilian squad for WC 2014?

I just read the final 23-player list of Brazil's WC squad and as I had feared, Kaka' is not there. And this is truly heart-breaking, not only coz Kaka' is a legend, but coz even Brazil need experience upfront... I mean, Kaka' isn't even as old as Ronaldinho.
    Even Tevez may not be selected for the Argentine squad, but that has its own reason that Tevez does not gel with the squad, there is no such problem with Kaka'.....
    I will say nothing much, u decide, in this poll, whether the decision to not select Kaka for the WC was right or wrong...

This poll will be open for 20 days, and the debate can be continued right here, feel free to vote and then write ur opinion if u want in comments below.

And again I am keeping just 2 options, Yes or No, so that we can have a clear cut answer.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 05-08-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

It is always hard to choose 23 players, from a country like Brazil, with so many high average players.
    It is a shame seeing a player with the class of Kaka being out of the WC. I really think he could be a important player in a so short competition like the WC, where experience players, can be important.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

No, he's rusty he might just end up in the bench in my opinion

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Kaka is still a great player but Brazil have a long list of great players and I support the decision to leave Kaka, Ronaldinho home.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It would have been good to leave : Kaka,Ronaldinho,Robinho and Alexandre Pato to have their last world cup of their careers.
    Even Pele said that the brazilian coach should not have omitted these legends from the squad

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

No guys, Brasil has tons of great talent to develop, it doesnt need old timers who cant run so good any more and dont have the hunger of new talent.. Brasil has to look to the future not the past
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    No guys, Brasil has tons of great talent to develop, it doesnt need old timers who cant run so good any more and dont have the hunger of new talent.. Brasil has to look to the future not the past
    Yeah I agree,
    But still 1 last world cup wouldn't end the world

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Yeah I agree,
    But still 1 last world cup wouldn't end the world
    Is not the end of the world but they should focuse on great young players because this world cup is everything for them also WC is not every year like other competitions.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well sad part is Kaka's career was hampered coz of 2010 WC... If I am not wrong, he was injured but yet he decided to play as his nation needed him there...coz of that his injury became worse and he had to sit out for almost an entire season.... And after that what that idiot Mourinho did with him while he was at RMA we all know.... So its partly coz of this that he is not match fit enuf for the WC.... Bad way by the Brazilian selectors and manager to repay the legend for his consideration towards his nation......

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

If Kaka was selected it would be for sentiment not football.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast