Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Should I go see the Rangers?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

Should I go see the Rangers?

The new local team in Sacramento is going to have a friendly vs.the Rangers at their cute little field.

Gers Confirm Pre Season Tours

But it'll be 90+F (35 C) at match start most likely. Are they worth risking dehydration for?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You'll probably know they went bust, started again in 4th tier and have been promoted twice since then but still got 45k attendance.

They rely on a core of young players who are quite experienced now but have a few older ones too. They have recently re-signed Kenny Miller (I think....did they.....or did I dream it?)for a season.

So, they are not a big ticket 'must see' (and there might be some moans heard regarding the Board etc even over there) but if you like seeing kids scoring goals, for a big name team with a well liked ex-Scotland striker up front then.......I'd go.

EDIT: If you do go, don't wear your best gear.....they might pester you for an investment.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-22-2014 at 12:36 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Personally I wouldn't bother. Pretty sure they will be the worst team you play all season.

I'd rather watch a better team like Barnoldswick Town than that rubbish :P
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The tickets sold out! (it is a tiny field) So I guess I will have to pass this time.
    I kind of want to see them, but the month of July here isn't really a time for outdoor activities.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol 35°C here in India in summers is pretty cool I would love to go lol the heat here is murderous

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Take a cold Coca Cola and problem solved!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

35 degrees? I'd have to add 2 hot balmy summer days together to get that.

Deary me even in a forum about T11 people want to spread lies about Rangers. They didn't start again, they don't have a team full of 'kids' and are very much the same club that was started in 1872. And if you think what happened to Rangers in 2012 was big wait till 2015, this whole fiasco is not finished and will expload next year when a few well known people end up in jail.

And Cat if you were wondering about going or not, go on YouTube and look for videos of the Sheffield Wednesday and Rangers friendly from last year or have a look through Sheffield Wednesday forums about it. What other team would get 45k fans for 4th teir football?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    They didn't start again, they don't have a team full of 'kids' and are very much the same club that was started in 1872.
    They did start again in the bottom tier in a football sense - they certainly didn't continue where they left off, their level changed, started again, restarted, was different.....delete as appropriate.

History, record, traditions etc are separate in my eyes and remain continuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    They did start again in the bottom tier in a football sense - they certainly didn't continue where they left off, their level changed, started again, restarted, was different.....delete as appropriate.

History, record, traditions etc are separate in my eyes and remain continuous.
    In a football sense every team starts again at the start of each season?

Anyway I see it has just been confirmed that Rangers were the victims of fraud and that criminal proceddings are going to start.

Like I said this will get even bigger next year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast