Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: USL Pro (USA tier 2)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

USL Pro (USA tier 2)

Where I live got a new Team this season along with a new field. Sacramento Republic FC.
    They have had a DREAM first season.

If you want to see some decent American soccer, here ya go:2014 USL PRO Championship - Sacramento Republic FC vs Harrisburg City Islanders - YouTube
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-01-2014 at 12:37 AM. Reason: typos
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Word on the street is that Sacramento Republics great first season bodes well for them getting an MLS franchise in the future. Pretty impressive the season they had this year. Did you watch any of there games Cat?

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Only on line. The tickets are very hard to get!! We will be ready when they go on sale next time.

Yeah, MLS is def. considering here. It would be great for sure, but I think my hometown deserves a team more and it will be long before it happens, because there are already too many pro sports Teams there. And I hope it doesn't happen so soon here, they just built that cute little field, they ought to get a couple seasons out of it...

Yo! nice sig.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Only on line. The tickets are very hard to get!! We will be ready when they go on sale next time.

Yeah, MLS is def. considering here. It would be great for sure, but I think my hometown deserves a team more and it will be long before it happens, because there are already too many pro sports Teams there. And I hope it doesn't happen so soon here, they just built that cute little field, they ought to get a couple seasons out of it...

Yo! nice sig.
    I figured you would like the sig

And yea the issue with the MLS is that they keep adding teams which is just watering down the talent. And with no relegation you get stuck with teams like Chivas
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quite low level but is growing beautiful, I start to love, more and more the football in US. The fans are awsome... and so many, no wonder, all big teams started to go there between seasons.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook