Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: The best player of all time, even better than god.

The best player of all time, even better than god.

Tribute to the best of all

Messi is way more better, even Maradona admit it. The only difference is that Maradona won WC but Messi was very close too.

Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations

Well, no, Messi never will be closer Diego like a futbol player.Maradona have magic, i have 44 years old and i see Maradona playing here in Argentina, and i see he playing in Mexico 89, Italy 90 and USA 94. Maradona was a drug addict who had not used drugs had been even better than he was.Maradona could do anything with the ball from anywhere, even from a tile.Messi only do the same in all matches.Messi plays in Barcelona with the best team ever.Maradona plays in Napoli and with him Napoli was champion for first time in history.Messi makes goals, records.Maradona makes futbol
    cookizzz likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus Alejandro View Post
    Well, no, Messi never will be closer Diego like a futbol player.Maradona have magic, i have 44 years old and i see Maradona playing here in Argentina, and i see he playing in Mexico 89, Italy 90 and USA 94. Maradona was a drug addict who had not used drugs had been even better than he was.Maradona could do anything with the ball from anywhere, even from a tile.Messi only do the same in all matches.Messi plays in Barcelona with the best team ever.Maradona plays in Napoli and with him Napoli was champion for first time in history.Messi makes goals, records.Maradona makes futbol
    He was drug addicted indeed, maybe that's why he was able to keep it at a high level, at that time was really hard to find peoples who use to take drogs.

Let's take facts

Maradona scored how many goals in europa? Less then 150 if I am not wrong in over 12/13 years, Messi have double in a shorter time.

Messi scored more goals then him for Argentina and still he can play easy 5 more years at Argentina.

Between a World CUP and 3 Champions League all pro players will go for 3 CL titles.

I don't want to be rude but I don't understand people who are saying that Messi and Ronaldo are not footballer or legends, I guess you must die or retire to be a legend no?
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 02-17-2015 at 07:14 PM.
    ModeratorRomania likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    I don't like or even hate Maradona. But he is the best. Athletic's Andoni Goikoetxea is still my idol because of his tackle on Maradona.

It's hard to explain or argue with those who have not watched his performance. He is not a striker. He is more a playmaker. So his performance cannot be simply judged by no. of goals.
    Gus Alejandro likes this.

Messi is a great futbol player, the best today, im Argentino, but Maradona was better, much better, and no for the drugs, the drugs destroy Maradona, he only plays futbol in the high level since 1976-1991, then no more.And he have only 30 years old in 1991.And when he has 25 years old was world champion in Mexico 86. Messi playing with a better Argentina Team than the team of 86, was unable to win the championship.Maradona makes final in Italy 90 , playing alone in one leg.No more to say

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Messi is a great futbol player, the best today, im Argentino, but Maradona was better, much better, and no for the drugs, the drugs destroy Maradona, he only plays futbol in the high level since 1976-1991, then no more.And he have only 30 years old in 1991.And when he has 25 years old was world champion in Mexico 86. Messi playing with a better Argentina Team than the team of 86, was unable to win the championship.Maradona makes final in Italy 90 , playing alone in one leg.No more to say
    Here you are very wrong, yes Argentina may have a better team then 86 Argentina but don't compare now days Argentina with 2014 Germany or 2010 Argentina with 2014 Spain is a big quality difference.

My question is, how do you know Maradona is even better then god?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Sorry I still think Gerd Müller was better. Even Pelé (who is truly the best, EVER. Maybe you are old enough to have seen him too) gave Gerd respect.

He got pretty much a goal an appearance, like Pele. Maradonna, about half. Messi might get close, I would for sure say is current best.

(from wiki, btw): "Müller is now eleventh on the list of all time international goalscorers despite playing fewer matches than every other player in the top 25"

"According to the IFFHS, Pelé is the most successful league goal scorer in the world, with 541 league goals.[17] In total Pelé scored 1281 goals in 1363 games, including unofficial friendlies and tour games, for which he was listed in the Guinness World Records for most career goals scored in football."

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-24-2015 at 11:51 AM. Reason: links
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

anyone can't do what they did to .. messi , C. Ronaldo .
    also , last one didn't do as they did .
    goals & numbers & levels is says.
    Diego Maradona has been played in easy defenders time
    but, messi playing in strong defenders time and also ronaldo .

Jim Baxter could drink ever one of them under the table.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast