Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bundesliga - Germany

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Bundesliga - Germany

A special thread for Budesliga fans. Feel free to talk here about your favourite competition!

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Just a normal start in Budesliga. Bayern won with 5-0.
    khris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    yeah... poor Hamburg
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Let's see if Bayern can be the 1st club that wins 4 consecutive Bundesligas

The German League is not even as good as the English Championship league (2nd division)….I´ve tried watching German league football but it´s just not got "it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    The German League is not even as good as the English Championship league (2nd division)….I´ve tried watching German league football but it´s just not got "it"
    But is more fair than the Spanish League, which have a total debt of 2000 millions of euros, Barça+Madrid 600M. and thats why our league concentrates all these players, is what I say, with 300M of advantadge in players, and playing against Leagues like the German, that don't allow teams with debts in 1st division, or the the Scottish League that sent Glasgow Rangers to 4th Div. for 20 M debt, Spain clubs have easy win in CL's as we can see.
    One day this will end and players will be spread in other leagues.

Yeah, I always repeat the same about our League.... I don't like how unfair it is.... I hope Athletic de Bilbao will win the League here in Spain, for Germany, gimme a Bayern title lol

And about England, I always play with 4th division teams in Fifa, thats why I had a team called Port Vale FC... so yeah, I too think that have something special, the 2nd, and the 4t h division too.
    Last edited by khris; 08-15-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Let's see if Bayern can be the 1st club that wins 4 consecutive Bundesligas
    Who can stop them? In a long race against Bayern Munchen is really, really hard to stop Bayern and looking at Dortmund, Wolfsburg teams would be almost impossible.
    khris likes this.

You think? I think is just to much to compare Budesliga with second league from england. Teams like Wolfsburg, Bayern, Dortmund, etc are offering a good show many times.

Only Bayern game was better then all games so far in EPL.
    khris and MNK Kaskada like this.

Epic start for Dortmund, hopefully they will do much better then last year and we will see them again in Champions League next season.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

What do you mean by 'it'? Bundesliga usually has the highest number of goals... best officiating, least stupid fouls/dives, high skill level of players, and awesome fans. What's missing?

mmunger, khris and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast