Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Spain - FC Barcelona

So who wants to start off the Ronaldinho vs Neymar debate?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    So who wants to start off the Ronaldinho vs Neymar debate?
    Hard to start as long Neymar didn't did anything for Barcelona yet and to win a Golden Ball at Barca will be really hard.

I am not a Barcelona fan but I like Neymar and I hope he will do a great job there.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

wow

Quote Originally Posted by johnny token View Post
    wow
    He look nice in Barcelona Jerseys
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Messi is the best football player now.

Quote Originally Posted by mythuat24h View Post
    Messi is the best football player now.
    Well he have a very great start and I'm waiting for El Classico

He have 11 goals in 7 games

Also Neymar is doing pretty good too, he already have few goals and 5 or more assists.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well he have a very great start and I'm waiting for El Classico

He have 11 goals in 7 games

Also Neymar is doing pretty good too, he already have few goals and 5 or more assists.
    int break going on. When season resumes, we will see messi back from injury!!! He has been gr8 so far this season and was exceptional last season. Neymar has been amazing and I playing totally unselfish football. He had provided so many assists already and has shown gr8 skill. Also, pedro and Sanchez are in form. Batra has been doing gr8 and Puyol will be back. Xavi and Iniesta will be a must watch as always!!! We will screw Madrid!!!!!! Messi-Neymar vs Ronaldo-Bale. Lets see what bale does!!! the 95 million dollar baby. They don't even have Kaka', Ozil and Higuain now!!! And Isko, hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Go barca!!!!

EDIT: Next El Classico on 26th of October, 11 days to go!!!! Lets start the countdown!!!!

Spain...great Country....2 Luxus clubs so much in debt (9-10 figures) and yet still they get credit from the Banks to spend 100 mio. Euro on ONE SINGLE PLAYER, whilst their country is going economically downhill, a huge part of their citizens has no jobs and no future.

I have no respect for that. I can't understand how you guys can support something like that. I'd be ashamed of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Spain...great Country....2 Luxus clubs so much in debt (9-10 figures) and yet still they get credit from the Banks to spend 100 mio. Euro on ONE SINGLE PLAYER, whilst their country is going economically downhill, a huge part of their citizens has no jobs and no future.

I have no respect for that. I can't understand how you guys can support something like that. I'd be ashamed of myself.
    U r talking about real Madrid I am sure. For Barca, they r not in debt and Neymar wasn't as expensive. Bale was the real bankruptor of I may call him so. Seriously stupid to buy Bale for 100 million and sell gr8s like Kaka' for free!!!! They bought kaka' for 65 million 4 seasons ago and now sell him off for free. Stupid. And they sent one of the best rising star out of the La Liga to the Premier League.... yes!!!! Ozil, just see how amazing he has been. Real Madrid will ruin their country.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    U r talking about real Madrid I am sure. For Barca, they r not in debt and Neymar wasn't as expensive. Bale was the real bankruptor of I may call him so. Seriously stupid to buy Bale for 100 million and sell gr8s like Kaka' for free!!!! They bought kaka' for 65 million 4 seasons ago and now sell him off for free. Stupid. And they sent one of the best rising star out of the La Liga to the Premier League.... yes!!!! Ozil, just see how amazing he has been. Real Madrid will ruin their country.
    I see...you didn't get my point. And yes BOTH clubs are highly in debt.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast