Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Spain - FC Barcelona

Rookie
    man im agreeing with you a lot
    no idea why both teams dont donate to spain/euro if they can go on a shopping spree

i used to respect to both teams, but i lost my respect for real madrid a long time ago
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Thats why i turned to the german league... they dont allow that clubs be owned buy business ppl. The law demands that at least 51% of stock stays within the club. Look at Dortmund or Munich...thats a Management.

Rookie
    germanys doing well even if the euros going to spit, other leagues should adopt it too. as more proof, lets look at france

truth be told if arsenal become one of them id hate them too

now onto the thread, i still hate barca because of that octo final
    XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    I see...you didn't get my point. And yes BOTH clubs are highly in debt.

Nope... Barca is not in debt, and common, which expensive player have they signed lately except Neymar, who wasn't that expensive and was well in their budget. They get enuf revenue and so they cud afford him and also they make players than buying them.
    As for Madrid, they have had a tradition of just buying the most expensive ones, be it Zidane, Raul, the Brazillian Ronalso, C. Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Kaka'..... Did I miss any???

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Barcelona is not in debt lol
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    0-0 against Osasuna, look like their are real players after all.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Barcelona is not in debt lol
    Top 10 by value und the amount they are in debt:

1. ManU 822 mio Euro
    2. Real 327 mio Euro
    3. Barca 202 mio Euro
    4. Arsenal 405 mio Euro
    5. Munich 000 mio Euro
    6. Milan 300 mio Euro
    7. Chelsea 817 mio Euro
    8. Liverpool 325 mio Euro
    9. Juve 188 mio Euro
    10. Inter 395 mio Euro

As of Jan 2013. Clubs listed start by the Value of the club.

PS: There are calculations that the spanish league will die within the next 10-15 years if they dont make drastical changes
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 10-22-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Top 10 by value und the amount they are in debt:

1. ManU 822 mio Euro
    2. Real 327 mio Euro
    3. Barca 202 mio Euro
    4. Arsenal 405 mio Euro
    5. Munich 000 mio Euro
    6. Milan 300 mio Euro
    7. Chelsea 817 mio Euro
    8. Liverpool 325 mio Euro
    9. Juve 188 mio Euro
    10. Inter 395 mio Euro

As of Jan 2013. Clubs listed start by the Value of the club.

PS: There are calculations that the spanish league will die within the next 10-15 years if they dont make drastical changes
    Unbelievable!!!! Can that site on which u saw this tell the reason for their debt. Whom have Barca signed for them to be in debt???? I disagree with u Mischa here if not anywhere else. Madrid have always bought the most expensive players while ManU have always created them. how can manU be in debt. For once, I may agree barca is in debt(actually they r not) bu ManU. They have made all the players and leaving Van Persie, they have not bought any expensive player while they have sold off Ronaldo!!!! So they can surely not be in debt. Chelsea I won't say as I don't have much knowledge. Barca too have not bought anyone except Neymar and they generate a lot of revenue which can meet other expenses. Seen the seating at Nou Camo???? that's the largest in Europe and is full when messi plays!!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Unbelievable!!!! Can that site on which u saw this tell the reason for their debt. Whom have Barca signed for them to be in debt???? I disagree with u Mischa here if not anywhere else. Madrid have always bought the most expensive players while ManU have always created them. how can manU be in debt. For once, I may agree barca is in debt(actually they r not) bu ManU. They have made all the players and leaving Van Persie, they have not bought any expensive player while they have sold off Ronaldo!!!! So they can surely not be in debt. Chelsea I won't say as I don't have much knowledge. Barca too have not bought anyone except Neymar and they generate a lot of revenue which can meet other expenses. Seen the seating at Nou Camo???? that's the largest in Europe and is full when messi plays!!!!!
    1) Manchester United isn't in debt because of bad financial policies. They're in technical debt because once they got bought by Glazer, the amount that Glazer paid is made into debt for the club and not for the owner.

2) You make a lot of wrong assumptions about Barcelona. Seating means nothing as stadium income isn't generated from the amount of seats you have. A ticket costs almost nothing. Income from the stadium is generated from business seats and sponsors.
    Barcelona also built up a bad financial situation because of the fact that up until a few years ago they never had a shirt sponsor. This is years upon years of missing many millions of income.
    Putting aside things such as Barcelona's top noth youth facilities, you also need to keep in mind that over the last years, Barcelona have had the number one highest salaries of ANY sports club in the world. They lost that spot this year to 3 other sports clubs: Manchester City, LA Dodgers (Baseball) and Real Madrid.

3) Debt is not particularly interesting. The revenue and being able to make profit or pay off the interest on your debts defines wether you can be considered a healthy club or not. The lesser clubs in Spain have issues with this and are in giant debt. That's the reason why that competition is really unhealthy, though it also has to do with the fact that Real and Barca get pretty much all of the broadcasting funds. But that's another story altogether.
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    1) Manchester United isn't in debt because of bad financial policies. They're in technical debt because once they got bought by Glazer, the amount that Glazer paid is made into debt for the club and not for the owner.

2) You make a lot of wrong assumptions about Barcelona. Seating means nothing as stadium income isn't generated from the amount of seats you have. A ticket costs almost nothing. Income from the stadium is generated from business seats and sponsors.
    Barcelona also built up a bad financial situation because of the fact that up until a few years ago they never had a shirt sponsor. This is years upon years of missing many millions of income.
    Putting aside things such as Barcelona's top noth youth facilities, you also need to keep in mind that over the last years, Barcelona have had the number one highest salaries of ANY sports club in the world. They lost that spot this year to 3 other sports clubs: Manchester City, LA Dodgers (Baseball) and Real Madrid.

3) Debt is not particularly interesting. The revenue and being able to make profit or pay off the interest on your debts defines wether you can be considered a healthy club or not. The lesser clubs in Spain have issues with this and are in giant debt. That's the reason why that competition is really unhealthy, though it also has to do with the fact that Real and Barca get pretty much all of the broadcasting funds. But that's another story altogether.
    Hmmmmmmm....... Seems I was wrong then. O.K had not much idea about club finances, I can say I didn't think much about this. Ya, Barca had no jersey sponser til 2 seasons ago. Thanks mate..... Happy to know that I was going wrong. But still, RMA got the worst buy of the season, 'Gareth Fail'!!!!!! LOLs... And Neymar is doing gr8.
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast