Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo

I am late again. CR7 is gr8 as a player but pathetic as a person. Messi, in terms of skills and talent, is in another league altogether. His dribbling ability, ability to go past a whole damn team, control of ball, speed with ball, balance, precision in passes and acceleration make him the winner of the competition by a long margin. So, of course MESSI!!!!

U should have made it as a poll which is never ending, then we would have had better stats!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Its Ronaldo's showboating that makes me hate him so much. Sure, he is a good player, but the sheer arrogance of the man, appals me. Just because he's a better player than his opponent, dosen't mean he should try to make him look stupid with all his pathetic stepovers etc.
    Ur right!!! Ronaldo is like a bully on the ground. Mainly becoz of his height. He is so often seen going toe-to-toe with someone, proud of the fact that he towers over them. Once he actually met a huge **** from some African country who was taller and stouter than him and he felt for the first time that someone is looking down on him. Check on Google images, that pic is worth seeing. Its like tht huge guy is telling Ronaldo, " Come talk to someone of your size". LOLs

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Ur right!!! Ronaldo is like a bully on the ground. Mainly becoz of his height. He is so often seen going toe-to-toe with someone, proud of the fact that he towers over them. Once he actually met a huge **** from some African country who was taller and stouter than him and he felt for the first time that someone is looking down on him. Check on Google images, that pic is worth seeing. Its like tht huge guy is telling Ronaldo, " Come talk to someone of your size". LOLs
    You are talking about this
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Or this one is from the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You are talking about this
    Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one only!!!! U got me perfect U can see that huge guys expression, it is like he will eat Ronaldo up and won't even burp!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this pic is quite popular actually......

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one only!!!! U got me perfect U can see that huge guys expression, it is like he will eat Ronaldo up and won't even burp!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this pic is quite popular actually......
    I know this from a video and yea it's quite popular.

I don't care what anyone says but Ronaldo is easily the best player in the world.
    Isdian98 likes this.

Wonosobo, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia, Indonesia
    Cristiano...cristiano...cristiano...

CRISTIANO RONALDO
    Click The Image To see MY club
    Click to add my Facebook

Ronaldo fan boys coming out of their closets when Messi is injured

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast