Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Please Help !!! Counter a motivated 4-5-1 motivated V-style way stronger opponent

Please Help !!! Counter a motivated 4-5-1 motivated V-style way stronger opponent

hello everyone,
    this is my team :

Attachment 8310Attachment 8311

and this is his:

Attachment 8312

what i know about this guy is that he has 40+ goals so far and we're on the 18th day .. so he's not playing a counter attack V style but a motivated one (red arrows on both flanks) am afraid ... and three of his best players are benched to save them for tomorrow's match .. so he's gonna have an edge against my players in every aspect and zone .. a good counter formation is my only hope since he has a scout team and 3 world class players ..

this is what i made out of my squad to counter his formation .. even though i didnt field some of my best players (2 MC, 1 AML and 1 ST) and sacrificed that for flanks covering ... i still have 15 hours to play him .. so i guess i might have some good replies from you guys ..

thank you in advance ...

P.S. regarding the AMC: i was thinking of replacing him with an ST .. as there is a DMC in his formation...
    regarding orders, i left it mixed for focus passing because i have an AMC otherwise i would've switched to flank with 2 ST's .. long passing style would've been my choice if i had wide AM's .. but i have ML&MR so i thought i might keep it short too .. to get more counter attacking opportunities ..

well.. am still thinking about it .. so am open to any constructive suggestion and i thank you in advance

KaeL

sdw
    Apprentice
    I often play with 4-5-1 v style formation and I always see troubles against 4-3N-1-2 formation.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    I often play with 4-5-1 v style formation and I always see troubles against 4-3N-1-2 formation.
    well.. since he has a dmc i guess a middle focused attacking formation won't work .. his quality is way higher than mine in every zone, so i think outnumbering him in a zone is my only choice .. what do you think ?

sdw
    Apprentice
    I know there is no sense cuz he has DMC,but I played couple of times against 4-3N-1-2 and everytime I have troubles.

even with higher quality ? i mean he has a scout + world class players .. and i have 4-5 stars team ... many of them are old schoolers too.

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelsux View Post
    even with higher quality ? i mean he has a scout + world class players .. and i have 4-5 stars team ... many of them are old schoolers too.
    Yes,my team is 5-6 stars and I loose from team with average 4 stars players.I was with 4-5-1 V and he was with 4-3N-1-2.

well.. am 4-5 stars team and he's 6-7 stars team .. but you know what ? to hell with logic .. gonna consider ur suggestion ..
    thanks m8 and cheers ^_^

Kael

Try this

Using 3 central defenders should counter the lone striker & the 2 wing attacks.

He uses the DMC as a block for any AM so don't use one Use 3 forwards

Finally he will be using long ball to miss out any midfield threat, but you have to balance your team so 4 across the middle

So in short your team is 3N-4-3 Narrow Short passing to control possession.

I use 4-5-1V because they counter quite a number of tactics, but generally use 4-5-1 inverted V they are a good tactic but do have weaknesses

Good luck

wel.. my DMR is a 3 stars one against a 6 stars AML .. i would get raped i guess

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    Using 3 central defenders should counter the lone striker & the 2 wing attacks.

He uses the DMC as a block for any AM so don't use one Use 3 forwards

Finally he will be using long ball to miss out any midfield threat, but you have to balance your team so 4 across the middle

So in short your team is 3N-4-3 Narrow Short passing to control possession.

I use 4-5-1V because they counter quite a number of tactics, but generally use 4-5-1 inverted V they are a good tactic but do have weaknesses

Good luck
    Man,nothing personal but 3-4-3 is tactic very easy to counter with 4-5-1 V but you wrote the reverse.
    If any team has AML and AMR and you use only 3 DC's you're ****ed up.
    Reverse the logic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast