Thread: any ideas how to counter a stronger 4-2-1-3 formation,please

Rookie

any ideas how to counter a stronger 4-2-1-3 formation,please

i'm playing away,this guy is top of the league and beaten once all season!

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANNY FC View Post
    i'm playing away,this guy is top of the league and beaten once all season!
    In any case,strong center.Your purpose is to gain ball posession,until his lack is the midfield.

Rookie
    yeah,should i play 4-5-1v? and what tactics,i usually play normal but i am considering defensive with counter attack down both flanks as i am playing away. i have very strong aml/r! he has 3 very strong st and amc!cheers for the feedback

sdw
    Apprentice
    yeah,should i play 4-5-1v? and what tactics,i usually play normal but i am considering defensive with counter attack down both flanks as i am playing away. i have very strong aml/r! he has 3 very strong st and amc!cheers for the feedback
    So you must have DMC,because he has AMC.4-5-1 is good choise.In your case play defensive with counter-attacks.

Rookie
    thanks matey,i will go with this i think, should i put blue arrows on dc's and dmc along with red arrows on dl/r and aml/r,what do you think?

sdw
    Apprentice
    thanks matey,i will go with this i think, should i put blue arrows on dc's and dmc along with red arrows on dl/r and aml/r,what do you think?
    Yes,he doesn't have flanks so red arrows on DL and DR and attacking from both of flanks will increase your chance to beat him.But sometimes formations doesn't matter if his team is very strong.Check your morale and condition of your players.

Rookie
    cheers again! i usually play like this,my players condition and morale are all superb.should i still put blue arrows on my dc's and dmc for protection?our ratings are similar,he is stronger in some positions but not all! i am stronger on both flanks. he is top of the league,i am second,he has scored 69 goals in 15 matches, i have scored 52.