Thread: 3n-4-1-2 that changes to 3n-2-3w (am)-2 in game. Any suggestions how to counter that?

3n-4-1-2 that changes to 3n-2-3w (am)-2 in game. Any suggestions how to counter that?

I have an opponent that starts the game with 3N-4-1-2. If he is scored upon, he changes the formation to 3N-2(MC's)-3W (AML-AMC-AMR)-2. Although that would seem like a system that is dangerously attacking and dangerously vulnerable in defence, it doesn't matter. Tha power he gets from 5 people (3 AM's and 2 ST) attacking overwhelms anything i have tried. Anyone with any ideas on how to counter something like that.
    Oh, and when he changes to that system, he doesn't even put blue arrows on the 2 MC's. Full Attack. 17-1-0 in league. Seems noone can counter him.
    So what do the brightest (and this is not sarcasm) minds of the game propose?

Thanks in advance
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

Yeap... just like me... clueless...
    it's ok i guess. It's just one of those systems...
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...