Thread: Help! My plan didn't work.

Help! My plan didn't work.

I faced a strange formation yesterday in my CL-game. It's a team of lower quality than mine (he's 24,7 and I'm 30,8) but I was in serious problem when facing him away. He played 4-1-1-2-2, all central midfield, so I thought it would be a fairly easy as long as I used my wingers correctly. Therefor I fielded a 3n-5-2v formation with focused passing down both flanks. It didn't work the way I thought it would. He totally dominated the match and I was lucky enough to get a draw!

So I'm meeting him tomorrow again at home and I want to win that game. I know I have the team for it, but what formation should I use against that weird formation? 4-5-1v?

Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer Danielsson View Post
    I faced a strange formation yesterday in my CL-game. It's a team of lower quality than mine (he's 24,7 and I'm 30,8) but I was in serious problem when facing him away. He played 4-1-1-2-2, all central midfield, so I thought it would be a fairly easy as long as I used my wingers correctly. Therefor I fielded a 3n-5-2v formation with focused passing down both flanks. It didn't work the way I thought it would. He totally dominated the match and I was lucky enough to get a draw!

So I'm meeting him tomorrow again at home and I want to win that game. I know I have the team for it, but what formation should I use against that weird formation? 4-5-1v?

Help!
    try 4-1-4-1 with long passing, through flanks, mentality defensive , on force counter attack, good luck

red arrow on dl dr ml mr

I'll test that tomorrow when I face him again. Thanks!