Thread: Champions League Final check this screen shot

Champions League Final check this screen shot

Champions League Final check this screen shot-cl.jpg

his over all rating is 32, my team overall rating is 29.5 and I'm thinking of 3-2(DML/R)-2MCs-2(AML/AMR)-1, please confirm

also I need help about the tactic which i could use "mentality, passing, tackling, pressing,....etc and how can I put arrows

guys, any reply

Quote Originally Posted by Hisham Hamdy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cl.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	8646

his over all rating is 32, my team overall rating is 29.5 and I'm thinking of 3-2(DML/R)-2MCs-2(AML/AMR)-1, please confirm

also I need help about the tactic which i could use "mentality, passing, tackling, pressing,....etc and how can I put arrows
    Well, your formation looks OK. He's got a stronger squad so you should be looking to counter-attack. In this case don't worry too much about possession. You should use defensive mentality, passing down both flanks, long passes, pressing- own half, normal tackling and zonal marking. Force counter- yes, offside trap- no.
    In case he scores and you don't manage to return the goal in the nehx 20-25 minutes, you should change the formation to
    2-2(DMl/r)-3(N)-2(AML/R)-1, attacking mentality, mixed passes, mixed passing, pressing the whole pitch, no counter, no offside trap.
    GL!

Apprentice
    just play 442 classic

Quote Originally Posted by SSDD View Post
    Well, your formation looks OK. He's got a stronger squad so you should be looking to counter-attack. In this case don't worry too much about possession. You should use defensive mentality, passing down both flanks, long passes, pressing- own half, normal tackling and zonal marking. Force counter- yes, offside trap- no.
    In case he scores and you don't manage to return the goal in the nehx 20-25 minutes, you should change the formation to
    2-2(DMl/r)-3(N)-2(AML/R)-1, attacking mentality, mixed passes, mixed passing, pressing the whole pitch, no counter, no offside trap.
    GL!
    That's illegal. I prefer to use butterfly with red arrow on my center 1DC.
    YOU PIESS !!