Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Champions league final help pls :)

Champions league final help pls :)

Im playing in the final against a player who playes 3w-3n-2(aml-amr)-2 so what is the best formation to beat him

Quote Originally Posted by Lilosmomen View Post
    Im playing in the final against a player who playes 3w-3n-2(aml-amr)-2 so what is the best formation to beat him
    So... He only uses one CB- you should use two strikers. He uses wingers and two strikers- you'll need 4 players at the back. He has no DMC- you'd better have a decent AMC. He's got three players in central midfield, you need at least 3...
    Perhaps a 4-3(N)-1-2?
    In the end it all depends on what kind of players you''ve got. If you have 5-star wingers, you should use them, instead of your let's say 3-star CM's.
    His tactic is quite aggressive, he'll be looking to outscore you. If his team's better than yours, you should be looking to play counter-attacks with long balls and without much pressing. Otherwise I'd suggest short passes through the middle, pressing the whole pitch, with no counter-attacks and no offside trap.
    In case you have better wide players than central ones- definately use 4-2-2-2 hexagon. Your strikers shoud do well against his single DC, you should use normal/defensive mentality, pressing- own half, passing- down both flanks, long passes, use counter-attacks, no offside trap.
    GL!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDD View Post
    So... He only uses one CB- you should use two strikers. He uses wingers and two strikers- you'll need 4 players at the back. He has no DMC- you'd better have a decent AMC. He's got three players in central midfield, you need at least 3...
    Perhaps a 4-3(N)-1-2?
    In the end it all depends on what kind of players you''ve got. If you have 5-star wingers, you should use them, instead of your let's say 3-star CM's.
    His tactic is quite aggressive, he'll be looking to outscore you. If his team's better than yours, you should be looking to play counter-attacks with long balls and without much pressing. Otherwise I'd suggest short passes through the middle, pressing the whole pitch, with no counter-attacks and no offside trap.
    In case you have better wide players than central ones- definately use 4-2-2-2 hexagon. Your strikers shoud do well against his single DC, you should use normal/defensive mentality, pressing- own half, passing- down both flanks, long passes, use counter-attacks, no offside trap.
    GL!
    I agree with the man.if you got better wingers thah nim play with a 4-2w-2-2.If you have very good MC's I'd suggest the 4-3N-1-2 with middle mc being anchor and side MC's being offensive and create plays.
    Either way, id go for short passes,counter attacking,whole pitch and normal/offensive attitide. ofc no offside trap.

Let us know what u did...!

Dreamer
    what about 442ND? i think it will do well here
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

Dreamer
    and dont use red arrows on DL/DR..
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

Apprentice
    53w2 and put red arrows on dl dr

Quote Originally Posted by SSDD View Post
    Perhaps a 4-3(N)-1-2?
    GL!
    I got a strong mr and ml and like this i will put them out and my team is better

And my team is better than him

Quote Originally Posted by Lilosmomen View Post
    I got a strong mr and ml and like this i will put them out and my team is better
    Well, 4-4-2 flat then. With red arrows on your MR and ML and NO RED ARROWS on your MC's and DL/R, as ahmadowskianaya wrote. Same instructions as above- down both flanks etc.
    GL and post the result please!

Thxxx guyyys i won with 4-3-1-2 4-1 and speical thank to ssdd i love uui
    shwanko07 and ahmadowskianaya like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast