Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How to beat 4-1-3-2 Five Star formation, game of the seasson.

How to beat 4-1-3-2 Five Star formation, game of the seasson.

So i am up with this guy for who will take #1 on the league.

That's his bunker and annoying formation:

I beated him once 4-1 with 3-2-2-2-1 (used counter formation) while his MC got injured and he wasn't watching.
    But i got lucky. He bought 5* star players and playing this stupid bunker formation. I don't know how to win over this formation, no matter what i try i lose to it. I don't think 4-3-2(A)-1 will work because it lacks defense, too much offensive.

That's my team:

So as you can see it all 5 star beside the Striker which is 28 years old also, or 29. And Lebowski (DC) is just at the beginning of 5 star, level 60. I am not sure about 4-4-2 because it can be broken from the middle. I don't know what to use against him, just want to win, or a tie! will be good! please give me advice and help me.

Note: X Marin is 66, And both DL and DR are 65. Chiles is 25 years old.
    Last edited by amit4life5; 07-15-2013 at 06:56 PM.

I would try 3N-5-2 V-Style or 4-5-1 V-Style, both are not the counter formations for this, but with a bit of luck you could break him from his left side (you set attacking to the right side) and play aggressive.

abate tattiko

4 5 1 v stile e formidabile freccie su ai terzini ma non alle ali meta campo e non mettere freccie alle ali solo freccie alla punta e ai terzini il dmc klascialo fermo come metti una freccia al dmc sei fotuuto e i difensori non mettere freccia in giu ma lasciali fermi poi non usare ne contropiede ne fuorigioco le tattiche difensive con mediano sono micidiali in contropiede ordini normale fascie meta normale mix zona gioca a zona perke i terzini devono inserirsi per aiutare le ali se hai un terzini offensini e ancora meglio perche ti fa anche goal pero se c e l hai mettilo con freccia in giu ti faccio un esempio terzino dx offensivo frecccia giu con amr fermo terzino sx difensivo freccia su con aml fermo ma molto forte attacco tutto dipende da come alleni i tuoi giocatori ti faccio un esempio contro squadre con le ali se non hai terzini molto difensivi sei morto e poi ricorda che contro le ali bisogna usare la freccia rossa verso di loro fammi sapere e vedrai che con i miei skemi vinci sikuramente

Italian? I was wondering that I could nearly read it without speaking your language.

Quote Originally Posted by nikosexman View Post
    4 5 1 v stile e formidabile freccie su ai terzini ma non alle ali meta campo e non mettere freccie alle ali solo freccie alla punta e ai terzini il dmc klascialo fermo come metti una freccia al dmc sei fotuuto e i difensori non mettere freccia in giu ma lasciali fermi poi non usare ne contropiede ne fuorigioco le tattiche difensive con mediano sono micidiali in contropiede ordini normale fascie meta normale mix zona gioca a zona perke i terzini devono inserirsi per aiutare le ali se hai un terzini offensini e ancora meglio perche ti fa anche goal pero se c e l hai mettilo con freccia in giu ti faccio un esempio terzino dx offensivo frecccia giu con amr fermo terzino sx difensivo freccia su con aml fermo ma molto forte attacco tutto dipende da come alleni i tuoi giocatori ti faccio un esempio contro squadre con le ali se non hai terzini molto difensivi sei morto e poi ricorda che contro le ali bisogna usare la freccia rossa verso di loro fammi sapere e vedrai che con i miei skemi vinci sikuramente
    Im not Italian / french, or whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by flatthg View Post
    I would try 3N-5-2 V-Style or 4-5-1 V-Style, both are not the counter formations for this, but with a bit of luck you could break him from his left side (you set attacking to the right side) and play aggressive.
    Im not sure. 3-5-2 lack defense and 4-5-1V can be broken from the middle.

I fukin hate this formation!!!

If I read him correct, he was saying play 4-5-1 V with the AML AMR to hold his deff and the DL and DR with red arrows for passing. But I'm not sure and it's not french, as I'm not native english speaker, the language is more south, spain or italy, and it's more like read a song, so I'm sure it's italian, whatever. I agree with 4-5-1 V even it's not the counter formation, and I would try his suggest to put no arrows on AML and AMR and DL, DR with red and give it a try. Also I would set Team Mental to Attack, both Flanks, Pressing own half, Zonal Marking (as you Play with four defenders), mixed passing, no offside traps but I would use counters also.

btw. 3-5-2 V doesn't lack that much on defense if you put blue Arrows on all your DC's, that's nearly like a tank if you have good defenders.

Dreamer
    butterfly or 4-3n-2w-1
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast