Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Always loosing against weaker teams

Always loosing against weaker teams

Hey there. I dont know what to do anymore. I am new player but even i know, that i should win against players that are 4-5 average points weaker then me.

I am playing 4 4 2. DL DC DC DR - ML MC MR AMC - ST ST

Even when i am watching the game i loose.. i have 70-30 ball posession... 20 to 4 shots on goal and so on... but i am loosing 0:1 or even 4:1 oO...

how can that be possible? I am trying to mix up the tactics... even withing the game, but nothing changes...

anybody can help me?

Rookie
    its lucky dice here. dit hier is nicht so realistisch wie man denkt.
    du kannst mit 10 stern mehr immer noch verlieren wenn das skript es will. is wie wenn bayern münchen gegen dynamo dresden verlieren würde xD
    versuch einfach die spieler fit und moral hoch zu halten, mit einer 4-4-2 Formation ist man immer gut beraten. mal offensiv mal defensiv... usw...
    der rest ( 80% ) ist halt glück

i have the same problem !

Rookie
    get use to it. That's how this game work dude

My team is all four star yet i still loose to lower teams...

as said above...it's just how the game works...

Better luck for the future!...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

same here.

but in general you will get 1-4 in the season after all, because after 26 games you normally see the strong teams on top of all.

but f.e. in CL you only got 6 games, and that could be a problem. i got first there with 11 points, 2nd got 10, 3rd 9 and 4th 8.
    all are aboubt 6-10 points weaker (got 29 now).

it seems like theres to much randomness in this game, that will regulate itself in long term seasons like the normal season, but in short seasons like CL got....

As I see so far,
    If your team played bad against weaker team, you had to see the statistics of the game whether your formation played effective or not.
    It could be noticed from your shots on target or perhaps the others . You may have many total shots but if your shots on target were less, it meant that your formation was not proper to counter opponent's formation although against weaker team and opponent's forms more effective against your formation instead.

I think this game is about to understand some tactics based on how the engine works
    Last edited by Der Panzer; 07-15-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    flatthg likes this.
    Manage By Your Own Style

Find my team here >>> Der Panzer

At my CL's group both team that got through group stage were the weakest teams to begin with.

Level 3:
    The first place went to the lowest quality team (20.9). Only lost one game, to me. I came second (AQ 22.1, but begun under 20), only lost 1 game to the first place. 3rd place is AQ 23.8 and last spot is AQ 23 (begun as the highest quality team in the group). All active (i saw the 3rd place online during both our matches), though last place seems only semi active.

Haven't lost one match this season, all of my players are either 5* or 6* and usually I play butterfly. That's a pretty good formation if you know how to use it
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

which tactic do u usually use with the butterfly ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast