Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Always loosing against weaker teams

i'm having a similar problem... keep on drawing to freaking bots that are like 6 quality points below me and i use proper tactics and watch games and make subs and change tactics sometimes to hard attacking and all to no avail... end up having many shots and zero end product and drawing many games 0-0... although i got scout striker with one on one, scout dr with corner and scout mc with freekick and most of my team are 5+ stars... its quite annoying really.... then you got top of the league a player with much inferior team, never watches game or change tactics and u got MvP player that is 3 stars in the league... top scorer is also 3 star.. etc... just too much randomness really... and that whole "tactics" thing i wouldn't buy too much into it and into counter formations really.

Rookie
    definitely agree.

This season is by far the worst season in my 3 seasons.

Especially when Im glad to be drawn against 2 teams that are 5 points lower than me in quality and not active.Turned out to have only 4 points at the end of the group even when I watched every game at my midnight time. Nordeus see gamers get up at 3am to watch themselves being crushed 0-3 at home with full support full morale full condition using Appropriate Counter Formations against a team that is 30% weaker.

If you are curious how come i still got 4 marks, its because i gave up at the end and trained my squad to 60% condition without looking at my match schedule, didnt use any counter formations and didnt watch my game.
    Level 2: League runner up, Champions League winner
    Level 1: League Champion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12