Thread: Best tactic

Best tactic

Good day everyone,

I'm newbie in the game, just finishing 2nd sesson, not doing a bad work, almost 2 times champion and one final in the cup, and it's because of this final that i've lost yesterday that i open this post, my question to all you pros it's this, what's in your opinion the best tactic in the game, i know that each tactic have it's weak and strong points and that there's always one way to beat every tactic, but amoung them all what's the hardest to beat?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastereagle View Post
    Good day everyone,

I'm newbie in the game, just finishing 2nd sesson, not doing a bad work, almost 2 times champion and one final in the cup, and it's because of this final that i've lost yesterday that i open this post, my question to all you pros it's this, what's in your opinion the best tactic in the game, i know that each tactic have it's weak and strong points and that there's always one way to beat every tactic, but amoung them all what's the hardest to beat?

Thanks in advance.
    When I started playing T-11 I thought 4-1-2-1-2 is the best but after that I relised every formation needs the right order to play
    And if you understand what to do and how to swap and mange during the game that's the best tactic
    Keep more the. 2-3 formation you can play and try to make new formation because this is boring to play all he time with same formation.
    I find it very intersthing to play new formation.
    So every person with his style.

You just need to play the right order when you mass things up with orders then any formation you play
    Won't help you.
    Formation + orders = win

Hey,

Understand what you say, but for my (low) experience, when i change tactic in the middle of a championship the team don't react so good, yes i can change one st for a amc, but tryed twice to change 4 defense to 3 and my possession fall like na arrow, change again in the middle of the game and raise to normal lvls right away, would like to use 3 dc but don't know if can make it or if it will work in the beggining of the season and not in the middle.

Playing 3 DC's is tricky because you need really good shape DC
    High skilled always play offside trap with 3 DC
    There is
    3W
    And
    3N
    I like more 3W DC so your wings are protected
    But I played few time with 3 DC and it gave me cup trophy

Look that's the cup finals

3-1-2-2-2. Vs. 3-3-1-3

Pini Shavili please tell me how did you put the advice of the coach?