Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How to beat 4-3-1-2 wide ?

How to beat 4-3-1-2 wide ?

Hello i have cup match in 3 hours. First match from 2 and his team is better. This is home match so i dont wanna give him any score. So i must play defensive i think. His tactic :

DL-DC-DC-DR
    ML-MC-MR
    AMC
    ST-ST

I think about this :

DL-DC-DC-DL
    DMC-DMC
    MR-MC-Ml
    ST

THe avarage quality is comparable but he has on the field lost o 37-39 players with specialization. I have only ST (31 witch shots) and GK (37 with eye on eye defend). My attack so st an MC are 25-29., and defensive rather wors 20-23 but one dmc and dc have 29. If wanna screen both teamts please say.

Cmon need to win and give him no score on his away match

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by losiu1670uasdasd View Post
    Hello i have cup match in 3 hours. First match from 2 and his team is better. This is home match so i dont wanna give him any score. So i must play defensive i think. His tactic :

DL-DC-DC-DR
    ML-MC-MR
    AMC
    ST-ST

I think about this :

DL-DC-DC-DL
    DMC-DMC
    MR-MC-Ml
    ST

THe avarage quality is comparable but he has on the field lost o 37-39 players with specialization. I have only ST (31 witch shots) and GK (37 with eye on eye defend). My attack so st an MC are 25-29., and defensive rather wors 20-23 but one dmc and dc have 29. If wanna screen both teamts please say.

Cmon need to win and give him no score on his away match
    i dont think you need to have 2 DMC

i guess 4-1dmc-4-1 will do the trick.

more midfielders is more ball position

GThiught about 2 DMC to stop him strong attack, and give counter attack. But if you say what with arrows or pasing etc ?

this is his tactic - How to beat 4-3-1-2 wide ?-4-3-1-2.jpg
    Last edited by losiu1670uasdasd; 07-31-2013 at 02:42 PM.

4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1 V .

arows and orders ?

bump?

bump? 1 hour !

I would use 4-5-1 V with red arrow on my aml and amr and also my striker.. Mixed focus, mixed passing, own half, no counter, no offside trap, zonal marking of course.. Mentality attacking. I hope it helps.. Please post the result afterwards too, if you are willing to...

ok its good idea... but like i said i prefer to play defensive. Ang give him no score (counting double) couse this is his away match. Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by losiu1670uasdasd View Post
    ok its good idea... but like i said i prefer to play defensive. Ang give him no score (counting double) couse this is his away match. Cup.
    You mean you will play home today? What I suggest if you play home is, to use attacking mentality, score as many as you can to gain advantage in the second leg.. If your team rating is higher than his, then you can use whole pitch pressure.. Like today, I played home against someone with lower rating than my team, I pressed the whole pitch and use attacking mentality, and I manage to score 4 and not letting him score any goals.. It depends on your rating too. Whole pitch pressure will tire your player more too...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast