Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sdw

Thread: Big problem with 4-5-1 v-style

Big problem with 4-5-1 v-style

I played 4-5-1 v-style long time and it was pretty good tactic but I have seen that from end of the last season it doesn't work as well as in the past

first when I played this tactic I had blue arrows on defenders and red on the othe players whei it's stop work I have red arrows only on striker, wingers and DMc without blue arrows, then I also played 4-1-4-1 but with not very good effects.
    Iinstructions: offensive or normal, mixes, own half, normal, mixed, zonal

Last time I lost against 4:4:2 classic 2 times, 4-3MC-1AMC-2 and 4-MC-2AML/R-2 there were weaker than me and 3 times it was on my stadion, 2 times I watch match but opponent not

link for my squad
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

any advices to change tactics? Thanks a lot
    Last edited by Gustlik89; 08-06-2013 at 08:32 PM.

thx...

try change formation for a few games and then use again 4-5-1v.
    and never forget what NGE is^^

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustlik89 View Post
    I played 4-5-1 v-style long time and it was pretty good tactic but I have seen that from end of the last season it doesn't work as well as in the past

first when I played this tactic I had blue arrows on defenders and red on the othe players whei it's stop work I have red arrows only on striker, wingers and DMc without blue arrows, then I also played 4-1-4-1 but with not very good effects.

Last time I lost against 4:4:2 classic 2 times, 4-3MC-1AMC-2 and 4-MC-2AML/R-2 there were weaker than me and 3 times it was on my stadion, 2 times I watch match but opponent not

link for my squad

Same ... They ruined our favourite formation and now I dont use it.Now my favourite formation is 4-1-3W-2 or mapple leaf.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustlik89 View Post

link for my squad

I almost lost to a team which is much much weaker than mine. Luckily for me, I scored the second to make a draw in the 89th min.